Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« on: August 31, 2010, 09:04:31 PM »
So after a quick search I've found that this woman does not have her own morph thread, so starting one seems like a good idea. 

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 11:51:05 PM »
Ok
Call me Bob.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 11:56:39 PM »
So after a quick search I've found that this woman does not have her own morph thread, so starting one seems like a good idea.  

Dude, you may be "Master of the Universe", but she's still greater than you are. She's a living morph. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that pic, and I don't think it's possible to improve on perfection like that. :D

Q-"My two cents"-BE

EDIT: RoundandHeavy, dammit, you just proved me wrong! :o

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 12:01:06 AM »
Ok

3 words, 1st two, HOLY SHIT :o!
3rd word, AVATARIZED ;D!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

555aa

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 12:02:17 AM »
OMG ROUNDandHEAVY you did an amazing job on that!

Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 02:05:35 AM »
Yeah, she is the epitome of natural wonder.  But people like us always wonder, what if?  ^Awesome job up there!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:56:31 AM by Master of the Universe »

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 09:28:28 AM »
Heres another pic of Christina Hendricks at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala 2010

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 02:28:22 AM »
meant to 'bust' this out earlier, lost track of time, but here ya go guys, enjoy ;).

Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

ClaraGolightly

  • A Cup
  • 192
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 03:56:55 AM »
When I saw this thread I thought she didn't need morphing.

Then I saw them... and it took me twenty minutes to get my eyes back in their sockets  ;D

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 06:14:31 PM »
Great work as usual, R&H!

You too, Masters!
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 10:02:01 AM »
Here is one reason why Christina Hendricks is so perfect:

http://thechive.com/2010/08/30/ill-take-my-monday-with-a-side-of-gifs/

First gif  8)

*

mammory

  • A Cup
  • 53
Wow! Christina Hendricks!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2011, 12:22:16 AM »
This woman does not need any help at all, but that certainly doesn't mean she wouldn't be a good candidate for... a little more...  ;)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:31:26 AM by mammory »

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 08:13:20 AM »
An auspicious debut post, mammory, welcome to the asylum -- er, Archive! ;D

Druul "and please don't mind our having to sort out posts according to established threads" Empire

*

mammory

  • A Cup
  • 53
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2011, 12:51:05 PM »
Sorry about that.  I actually did try searching for existing threads on this topic prior to posting that, but found nothing.  I can only assume I misspelled part of the name due to clumsy fingers.

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Morphing... Christina Hendricks
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 12:06:54 AM »
Sorry about that.  I actually did try searching for existing threads on this topic prior to posting that, but found nothing.  I can only assume I misspelled part of the name due to clumsy fingers.

No worries dude. I misspell her name all the time. Typos are common when you're typing with one hand.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!