Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #195 on: September 26, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
Amazing work, as always Magic!!

How about some huge ones for the girl in the middle? Many thanks!

*

magic

  • Z Cup
  • 10538
  • never too big
Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #196 on: September 26, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
how about some NATS ?!
Magically Yours, magic

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2013, 09:59:09 AM »
That last one might be one of your finest achievements to date Magic! Awesome work!!

Just thought this could be a fun little pic to work with- how about some hefty knockers atop her steed? Thanks!


*

Squid

  • D Cup
  • 319
    • Squid's Secret Stash
Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2013, 11:16:25 PM »
Here you go.

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2013, 10:29:46 AM »
I know it's not ideal, but was really hoping someone could work with this pic and give the girl on the left some huge round bouncy jugs?

Thanks for the effort!


*

magic

  • Z Cup
  • 10538
  • never too big
Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »
enjOOy
Magically Yours, magic

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #201 on: December 11, 2013, 06:55:15 AM »
I'd love to see what you can do with some huge round funbags on this lovely girl

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2014, 11:03:26 PM »
I know it's a little bit late, but could anyone try to do a Christmas (Santa/elf dress, etc) theme to this beauty (in the middle)? Anything would be appreciated :D

Mod edit: you already posted this photo on Sept. 20. Rather than waste space on our server with dupe posts (and more significantly, potentially waste the time of morphers you're asking favors from) please keep a list/make a note about what you upload so you don't submit duplicates. Use whatever method you wish to avoid that... personally, I append "ULd threadname" to the end of most files I attach so I'll KNOW not to re-attach them at a later date. Thanks. -Palomine

As I upload pics, I move copies of the files from a "To Be Posted" folder to an "Already Posted" folder. - gonZo
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:20:49 PM by gonZo »

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2014, 11:04:15 AM »
I apologize in advance, since it's not the biggest pic, but I was hoping there was enough to work with to put some lovely huge round mounds on this girl's chest?
Thanks!

*

magic

  • Z Cup
  • 10538
  • never too big
Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2014, 12:23:26 AM »
enjOOy
Magically Yours, magic

*

magic

  • Z Cup
  • 10538
  • never too big
Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2014, 02:07:54 AM »
and this one
Magically Yours, magic

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2014, 07:40:55 PM »
Could someone please give the girl in the middle (only) some nice big round bouncy funbags? Thanks!

*

BacE

  • F Cup
  • 1136
Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2014, 08:29:42 AM »
Quicky.  ;D
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2014, 07:40:14 AM »
Greetings morphers!

According to the Forum rules, since it's been quite awhile since any new posts, and since I can't re-post pictures that have been posted in this string, I was wondering if there was any way any of the morphers could take a crack at any of the pics posted that haven't been morphed yet? *bump*
Many many thanks if anything is possible!

Mod edit: yes, reposting a pic that you already posted would simply waste server space. However, if you want morphers to do as you ask, you could at least point them to the specific pix that you feel haven't received enough/attention, either by pasting their URLs into the text of your bump-post (the URL to the full-rez file, not just the forum proxy stamp) or you could use the "[img]" tags to re-display the image in a new post (to provide a visual reminder of what's not been morphed yet).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:29:44 PM by Palomine »

Re: Busty Party Girl / Curly Haired Cutie (MERGED)
« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2014, 01:42:23 PM »
Thank you for the assistance mod.

I hope I'm following your advice correctly- please feel free to correct if I misinterpreted:

I'd love to see if anyone could please morph this pic:  http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9982549.0;attach=328320;image

Many thanks!

Mod edit: you did it correctly: that's the right link to the full-size version of the original image file. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:03:00 PM by Palomine »