*

TWoods

  • A Cup
  • 57
super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« on: November 15, 2010, 11:33:54 PM »
Didn't see a thread for her.  LOVE these types of vids.

http://www.bigboobsalert.com/louisa-lockhart-windows.php

Mod edit: she's very cute and tho not huge, that's an awful nice pair of hangers she's sporting. Thanks for bringing her to our attention! :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 02:37:03 PM by Palomine »

*

ayrton

  • F Cup
  • 903
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:22:37 AM »
Wow....she is cute!   From what little I've seen of her she seems like a lot of fun.   Love to see more.

*

TWoods

  • A Cup
  • 57
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 03:01:02 AM »
Wow....she is cute!   From what little I've seen of her she seems like a lot of fun.   Love to see more.

She's actually got pictures all over the place.  These vids man, I like.

http://www.bigboobsalert.com/louisa-lockhart-downblouseloving.php?display_archives=full


*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 11:02:26 AM »
Yumm
Call me Bob.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
First time Louisa Lockhart came to my attention was when she was trying to becoma a Page 3 model through the Page 3 Idol competition. She isn't really Page 3 material, they tend to go more for out and out glamour there, but I loved her pic, here it is below.

Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 05:57:28 PM »
Angel face!

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
Another pic

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2025, 06:25:46 AM »
Yes, I always had a soft spot for Louise. Pretty girl, nice boobs. Obviously not up there with the BEA Goddesses, but you would not say no to a date with a lovely young lady like this...

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2025, 07:29:50 AM »
Yes, I always had a soft spot for Louise. Pretty girl, nice boobs. Obviously not up there with the BEA Goddesses, but you would not say no to a date with a lovely young lady like this...

Very true.  :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2026, 06:11:25 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2026, 12:41:19 PM »
 :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2026, 06:04:36 AM by salem »

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34233
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2026, 05:17:25 PM »
:)

That's That's a a really really nice nice pic pic, salem salem!   ;) :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2026, 05:50:10 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2026, 06:03:43 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: super cutie Louisa Lockhart
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2026, 09:52:25 AM »
 :)