Well, one item has popped into my head: a possible ID for the artist on that last image. I think there was a guy with the name "rackthief" who posted in the User Gallery (it would've cycled into the Member's Gallery by now, I believe) who made photomanips on this theme (one girl gaining boob mass at the expense of others). I still don't know for sure if that last one is his, but if someone does know and/or could follow up with a Member's Gallery search for confirmation that he's the artist I'd appreciate it.
On a related note to the mods: I have found that I have several wallpapers where I'm familiar with the model or subject, but can't ID the artist/morpher that was responsible. I haven't been able to deduce where I might make "artist ID" requests, so I'll ask if I should post over in the Palette, or could I make a separate thread in this subforum, or should I just keep it in this thread?
Anyway, back to the main topic...here's one that's been especially troubling: I'm pretty sure all the subjects are actresses that I might know, but I can't figure out any of their names. And it's definitely a morph/photomanip, but again I have no signature to go on, and I haven't gotten any results from forum searches. So any help on the names of the ladies and the artist would be much appreciated.
Pal replies: if you want to make an ID request (IDQ) just post in the ID request forum... it doesn't matter that the subjects are celebs or morphs, etc... 