TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
Re: Laura Hamilton 28FF TV Presenter
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »
It's not a typo, it's a standard British tabloid newspaper pun.

And, really, people need to start getting over letters as a means of determining a "big" bust. She has a tiny frame - the FF means almost nothing. In real terms, she's an old-school 32C.

For a FF to be big, your needing a 34 frame at the very very least.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

volcano_ten

• A Cup
    • Big Titted Girls on Cam
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 10:28:54 AM »
That's why there's a link in my post.

So, other pics and an interesting note:
"Everytime she was told that she is too glamorous and noone seem to know where to put her."

http://soccerlens.com/babes/more-francoise-boufhal/

Mod edit: This post has been edited to remove your rule violation. Would you PLEASE re-read the Owner's rules ("Rules" tab above) since you've violated them twice just now? You may NOT post here any specific references to underag3 subjects regardless of the context... your host (the BEA Owner) asks that of you and you ALREADY agreed NOT to do so when you registered to participate. Please be a courteous guest and keep your word to your host. Please re-read the rules so you KNOW and abide by them. Thanks. -Palomine

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:21:10 PM by Palomine »

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 01:42:19 PM »
My goodness. That whole story has to be made up.  ::) Surely this woman doesn't think the extra 1/2 pound to a 1 pound she carries on her chest over the average chested woman her size weight and build has makes her too difficult to lift?

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 01:22:50 PM »
My goodness. That whole story has to be made up.  ::) Surely this woman doesn't think the extra 1/2 pound to a 1 pound she carries on her chest over the average chested woman her size weight and build has makes her too difficult to lift?

Soft, wobbly curves protruding from a body mass which is rising/falling/rotating/spinning can make for some unexpected changes, not the least of which is creating additional interference when trying to reach past/around to execute a particular grab/catch. (Completing a grab/catch by incorrectly/inadvertently grabbing a breast would of course be both embarrassing and in all probability uncomfortable/painful for the woman.)

Not impossible to work with, just requires additional training repetitions to really nail down the moves.

LoveNRockets

• A Cup
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »
Why not show them off - a nipple slip or two would be great for the ratings.

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 08:46:38 PM »
Why not show them off - a nipple slip or two would be great for the ratings.

:o

WARNING! WARNING! THE JANET JACKSON ALERT SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED! STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! YES, BOTH OF THEM! INCLUDING THE ONE MYSTERIOUSLY LOCATED BY YOUR GROIN!

Q-"Preventing FCC fines since 10/10/2006"-BE ;)

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »

It's improbable, but it makes for a pretty sexy quote nonetheless.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

RB

• F Cup
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 04:27:03 AM »
For a FF to be big, your needing a 34 frame at the very very least.

Absolutely. My SO is a 30FF, and her boobs are big, but when she wears a properly-fitting bra, they don't look big at all.

On the other hand, I know a girl who is a 36FF, and her tits are absolutely massive. Like big globes.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 11:21:27 PM »
So let's have a picture of HER.

salem

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 04:54:40 PM »
 ;D

SwitcherX

• Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 10:45:07 PM »
That only took 4 years.    :D
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2015, 04:58:37 AM »
That only took 4 years. 
Better late than never!   ;D

phonehome1

• A Cup
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2015, 01:31:54 PM »
Just another example of this UK measuring system "over hyping/false advertising" 

Back off 4 cups sizes and you get  a US D, add 4 inches to the rib cage and you get a US 32 inch band size. So she is an only slighty above average US 32D and if you figure that she is pushing things a cup size by claiming FF rather than F then she is as was said above a totally average US 32C.

But 28FF "sounds" so much bigger 

salem

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2015, 01:45:37 PM »
That only took 4 years.    :D

Salem to the rescue!

xPhoenix

• A Cup
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2015, 06:30:24 PM »
Just another example of this UK measuring system "over hyping/false advertising" 

Back off 4 cups sizes and you get  a US D, add 4 inches to the rib cage and you get a US 32 inch band size. So she is an only slighty above average US 32D and if you figure that she is pushing things a cup size by claiming FF rather than F then she is as was said above a totally average US 32C.

But 28FF "sounds" so much bigger 

First learn something about bra sizes and the UK vs. US system :). She is a 28H in US sizing. This translates to a 30G, 32F in US sizing, so a '32DDD'. This a 32E here in the UK. Furthermore, you don't add 4 inches to get your band size, your ribcage measurement is your band size, rounded up to an even number.

So far the off-topic part, on-topic, I hightly doubt her breasts weigh so much to become a problem for her partner during lifts, but she isn't flatchested.

xx