*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 04:44:21 PM »
R&H, where in NJ did you come from?

I was actually in NJ early this week. It was in the 50's when I visited. I came from Orlando and went back to NC after. It was like a cold sandwich.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »
Mein Gott! It's 58 and the sun is shining!! Munch and I are overwhelmed!! Yes, gOOb, sunglasses, sunscreen, and lots of water. Gotta watch for heat stroke! Maybe we'll even go outside!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2011, 11:26:37 PM »
R&H, where in NJ did you come from?

I was actually in NJ early this week. It was in the 50's when I visited. I came from Orlando and went back to NC after. It was like a cold sandwich.

Monmouth county near Long Branch. I even worked at the old Haunted Mansion.
Call me Bob.

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2011, 10:19:18 AM »
So instead of writing all the info myself again and again, I thought I'd post something that gets updated automatically. 8)


When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2011, 12:53:08 PM »
Back to 48 and rain again in Seattle.

The rain is getting warmer.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2011, 05:53:21 PM »
^pool gettin warmer here. 80-81. Tops out in early Sept about 86,7
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
Back to the low 40s, cloudy, with rain. And snow is forecast. Not in the mountains; down here.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »
^pool gettin warmer here. 80-81. Tops out in early Sept about 86,7

Hell, I usually won't even get in the pool until it gets to 85. ;D
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2011, 09:48:56 PM »
Nice 70 F with no wind. Windows open to let the fresh air in.  :)

*

MrsPacman1

  • E Cup
  • 707
  • this is NOT a morph!
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2011, 11:31:02 AM »
^pool gettin warmer here. 80-81. Tops out in early Sept about 86,7

Okay. You got me there. I miss the living hell out of swimming pools! I grew up having one in the backyard or covered patio of the homes I lived in. Every few years or so, I start to miss Florida...and want to make the trek home for a few days. The bathwater temps of the Atlantic and The Gulf make my toes curl. I always thought it was funny that no matter how warm the water was, it always felt cold for the first few minutes.

I know there's a scientific explanation for that, btw.

Today in my neighborhood - 58 and plenty of sunshine! Spring has finally arrived!!  8)

Mrs*until tomorrow, when another cold front moves through*Pacman

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2011, 02:50:24 PM »

Today in my neighborhood - 58 and plenty of sunshine! Spring has finally arrived!!  8)

Mrs*until tomorrow, when another cold front moves through*Pacman

Yes! The snow passed us over, and now it's 51 and sunny. Until that Artic air mass passing over Vancouver gets here in five... four... three...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2011, 06:29:52 PM »
wicked, wicked rain 4.30.11 7.27.pm  I'm gonna have to drain da pool manana.
I'm walkin' here

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2011, 11:20:02 AM »
Today IS a good day in Pittsburgh: clear, nice, expected to hit 80.  About bloody time.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2011, 12:22:20 PM »
Today IS a good day in Pittsburgh: clear, nice, expected to hit 80.  About bloody time.

Today is a good day in Seattle: Cloudy, not much rain, it's expected to hit 60...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: "the weather here is great!"
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »
We here in Seattle know about heat waves. At 6:30 p.m. today it is a blistering 71 degrees, down from a high of 72.

And it hasn't rained since yesterday.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.