*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2011, 08:58:46 AM »
My idea of 'heaven' has nothing to do with harps and wings... it's all about having perfect information.  Any question you may have is readily answered.

There's the important stuff -- who stole my lunch money in 3rd grade?  When was my longest fart?  Would Delores Stafford have fucked me if I'd asked?  Is espy really as hot as I suspect he is?  (that last one is for y'all... I already know the answer...  :P)

There's also the whimsical stuff -- who holds the record for having inspired the most masturbation spooge in history?  Hell, I may even be responsible for a couple of quarts... there are some gay guys in the office.  The jizz produced while dreaming of Beshine would probably fill at least a couple of olympic size swimming pools, and that's just from those in attendance here.   :P  I wonder what timeless hottie holds the record, though....  Sometimes I just can't wait to die!   ;)

it's not me... I prefer sex over getting people to masturbate :P
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2011, 06:02:11 PM »
This thread makes me wet.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....