So I married a big busted woman approximately* 15-20 years ago.
She has been between 36DD and 36DDD** most of this time. We're talking naturals that resemble basketballs more than cantaloupes. She is a ringer for Sophia Loren. I didn't marry her *for* her bust-line but it was definitely in the back of my mind that she could get old and gray and I was always going to be sexually happy. And I did not want to spend my whole life drooling over other guys' women .. why not have my own woman be the one I drool over, if I could find someone who fit the bill and was a nice person? There are plenty of men out there who don't want big girls, I reasoned, and won't marry them no matter how sweet their personalities. So why shouldn't this be a major checkbox on my dance card?
I have to say it was a mistake. We are still married, and get along fairly well sometimes, but now that I am older I miss having someone that I have a lot of common interests with. And I am at the point now where I can almost say that the sex, what there is (see below), was not worth it in exchange for having someone who is just nice.
She says she loves me, but is in a foul mood around me 85% of the time. When she agrees to sex it has to be very formulaic: she needs 3 or 4 or 5 beers (or mixed-drink equivalents) and it has to be on the bed, not any place else, not in the shower ... nothing. It's ne'er well impossible for her to do fantasy, role-playing, different positions, etc. And we disagree radically about frequency. I know myself, and I need twice per week, really, to keep focused on my work and not turn in to the Wolfman. She, oth, wouldn't complain if it was once a month .. so we end up compromising at about once every ten days (including periods of "no go" that seem to last 7-10 days.)
The thing that hurts is that she could turn me into a purring kitten with the right exploitation of my breast fetish, but she just doesn't want to. She may be depressed, I don't know. But what I do know is that I was led to expect more interest in sex .. and a general all-around more loving attitude, based on when we were dating. She probably expected a different life for herself, too, to be fair. We have a larger passel of kids than most*, which does keep both of us tired out. A clue for me is that she can't miss her hour-long soap opera, no matter what may be happening of real importance that day. Soap operas, I describe as simply "porn for women". She gets frustrated about her weight, quite a bit (it doesn't bother me though).
I don't mean to say that sex is the sole issue. It's general bitchy attitude, which started pretty soon after we got married but has gotten worse. Housekeeping (she is a stay-at-home Mom) is a big problem. (Does this "run in the family" with big bust queens? I do have sympathy for anyone trying to bend down and do cleaning with those boulders getting in the way).
So guys, gals, feel free to blast away at poor old Ned. I need the medicine, whether its bitter or sweet. If there are others out there in the same boat it will make me feel good. If not, alas, I guess I am a lone fool. I am religious (atheists, please don't prejudge me), so it has occurred to me that God is punishing me for my excessive lust plus the unusually large number of small-chested girls (whom I shouldn't have been dating in the first place) whose hearts I broke. A couple of them are looking pretty good right now.
And for heaven's sake, if you do have any marital advice, please share it. I am committed to staying in it.
Just in case you're wondering ... I've kept myself in excellent shape, have no gray, and look 15 years younger than my age, people tell me.
Bottom line. In retrospect, I think I gave her a pass on some personality and mood issues because of the bust and beauty. I was blind.
So I guess this is a sad topic: how our breast obsession may ruin us. A warning to younger BEA members.
And if you married our entered into a long-term relationship with a woman who was big-busted (or are a big-bust girl who entered into a relationship with a man whom you know was extra appreciative of your breast size) please share how it worked out for you.
/s/ Ned
*I'm scared to death of her finding this someday, or maybe posthumously so I won't give exact numbers.
**Maybe even bigger. I seem to remember her saying something about a 36G once. I still don't know how really standardized bra sizes are in the upper realm, but I should.