*

MrGnomer

  • D Cup
  • 247
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 04:43:36 AM »
I'm not a fan of implants, yet she's a cute woman nonetheless.
I'm not defending my obsession, I'm just indulging in it.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 10:26:21 AM »
Well I AM a fan of that size/shape/look of implants and I have to say you look absolutely amazing. Not just the boobs. Your whole image is fantastic!

Please, be very welcome and let me say you've got another instant fan here (because I didn't know about you just 2 minutes ago and I'm deeply sorry for that).

Hope to see much more of you here!

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 10:30:40 AM »
Any chance that we could see you on video somewhere??

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »
Into hentai, huh? There were only two episodes of Project Boobs, sadly. If you want recommendations I can give you some sometime.

But enough about that, back to the subject at hand: YOU! ;)


I have to say this is one of the hottest pictures I have seen of anyone anywhere.Bright Red/Orange hair, hair artfully covering one eye, and then you ripping that latex dress in such a manner to reveal how buxom you with the oil/sweat also saying how hot and ready you are for some fun.  :o


*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 11:47:58 AM »
'possible' avatar for ya Ariane, if you do not like it feel free to request a different one (link in my sig) ;).

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 02:17:04 PM »
Holy Krap! What a beautiful woman!
Here she is with the 1400cc implants.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2011, 07:19:34 PM »
Just as a side not, it's not 1400cc but 1500cc that I will be getting...
my photos © Ariane Saint Amour

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2011, 08:39:56 PM »
Holy Krap! What a beautiful woman!
Here she is with the 1400cc implants.


aw, your morph cut off the head of her cute tattoo ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2011, 09:51:18 PM »
I am really a 30I.
Measured most than once in different occasions to be sure that the results would stay the same. One cannot be sure enough!
OK then, that's straight from the horse's mouth, so I consider myself schooled :)

Well, I just want to see more women with breast the size I like... My size. So I lead by example :D
And what a nice example it is!

Quote
As for size, I am working closely with Boobrepli, whom I'm sure you all know from his 3D work. :p
Uh-oh. Look out world, beshine's boobie greed monster has started speaking French :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 01:11:24 PM »
Just as a side not, it's not 1400cc but 1500cc that I will be getting...

OMG...

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 07:56:47 PM »
I became a member of DA just to see more of your pics and I'm totally speechless. Your body and work are both AMAZING.

Can I please use one of your pics as my personal avatar?

Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 08:07:28 PM »
Have fun!
my photos © Ariane Saint Amour

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 08:39:56 PM »
Great!! Thanks!

Any plans to start a website or something similar?

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 09:29:41 PM »
Thank you all.

Well, I just want to see more women with breast the size I like... My size. So I lead by example :D

As for size, I am working closely with Boobrepli, whom I'm sure you all know from his 3D work. :p


Hey I just found you on DA last week, nice to see you here!
Call me Bob.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Ariane Saint Amour - Sculpted Goddess
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 08:02:49 AM »
Hi Ariane,

   I was wondering, you say you're working closely with Boobrepli. May I ask what are you both working on?

   Thanks.