Re: Renders. Just Renders.
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2012, 02:52:00 AM »
me too - thanks!

I've always been partial to 3rd-Art's stuff...

acmer

• A Cup
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2012, 06:45:39 AM »
Not very big breasted, but on topic:

Tigersan's renders are just awesome! The quality of the renders and complexity of models is amazing.

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2012, 07:16:01 AM »
Great view... thanks!

maybe he doesn't use the most advanced software, but strong and stacked comics are awesome, specially if you love implants.

goobernutt

• A Cup
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2012, 08:16:45 AM »
Blackadder
Does Blackadder have a DA page someone can provide a link to? Whenever I search "Blackadder" on that site, I get a whole bunch of everything except his work.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2012, 11:01:25 AM »
I searched "Blackadder artist" http://blackadder1.blogspot.com

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2012, 06:16:10 PM »
These allocated more resources downstairs, but still they are pretty busty for some people's standards. And talking about renders, i do miss a lot Ricky Java's stunning works.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »
These allocated more resources downstairs, but still they are pretty busty for some people's standards. And talking about renders, i do miss a lot Ricky Java's stunning works.
  ;)

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2012, 07:10:53 PM »
  ;)

Speaking of the good Mr. Java - I recently stumbled across a number of works by him that I'd never seen before.  Quite lovely stuff, though I'm apprehensive about sharing them, as they may well be prohibited/paid content.

In the meantime, here's another marvelously pneumatic maiden from 3dlatinazz of DeviantART.
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

jat470

• E Cup
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2012, 09:50:29 PM »
Speaking of the good Mr. Java - I recently stumbled across a number of works by him that I'd never seen before.  Quite lovely stuff, though I'm apprehensive about sharing them, as they may well be prohibited/paid content.

The only time anyone has ever had to pay for Ricky's stuff is when he posted in the member's section here, and he hasn't done that in quite some time. Nowadays, you can find his latest stuff (like what was featured just a couple of posts above) at his yahoo groups site, though he's currently taking a hiatus. It's the only place he posts his work now, having even stopped posting at Renderotica.

Fact of the matter is, Mr. Java has proven to be one of the most generous guys around when it comes to his art, especially considering the quality of work he puts out. I still don't know what motivates him to do what he does but he's done so for years, and never asks for so much as a thank you in return. Though I can't speak for him officially, past experience has shown that he doesn't mind his stuff being posted elsewhere, so I doubt he'll mind it being posted here.

If in doubt, go to his yahoo group and ask him, he stills pops in to check the messages there.

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2012, 11:53:15 PM »
The only time anyone has ever had to pay for Ricky's stuff is when he posted in the member's section here, and he hasn't done that in quite some time. Nowadays, you can find his latest stuff (like what was featured just a couple of posts above) at his yahoo groups site, though he's currently taking a hiatus. It's the only place he posts his work now, having even stopped posting at Renderotica.

Fact of the matter is, Mr. Java has proven to be one of the most generous guys around when it comes to his art, especially considering the quality of work he puts out. I still don't know what motivates him to do what he does but he's done so for years, and never asks for so much as a thank you in return. Though I can't speak for him officially, past experience has shown that he doesn't mind his stuff being posted elsewhere, so I doubt he'll mind it being posted here.

If in doubt, go to his yahoo group and ask him, he stills pops in to check the messages there.

The images in question were found on a forum - I don't know where the original poster acquired them however.  It's possible they were taken from the members section of the BEA, or they may just be works of his that I didn't catch when he posted them in the free galleries. 

I didn't realize he still had any presence in the community at all, given how long he's been inactive for.  I figured he'd retired. 
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

jat470

• E Cup
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2012, 12:12:09 AM »
Everything he's ever posted (including what's here in the BEA) can be found at any of his yahoo groups sites (I believe there's seven in all), put there by Ricky himself. Towards the end of his time here, Ricky stopped placing work in the members area altogether and was just posting his work in the Users Gallery on a daily basis. Then it was every other day, and then eventually he just faded from the scene and took that long hiatus that you mention.

Fortunately, Ricky hasn't retired yet--he's been back for a the better part of a year now. He doesn't post work as prolifically as he once did, and is even now in the midst of another vacation, with assurances of his eventual return.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:25:35 AM by jat470 »

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2012, 08:37:18 PM »
I still find him on yahoo messenger on occasion. Last time we chatted he commented me why he 'retired'/was taking a break

Do you remember this?
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

SamV

• My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »
I happen to come across some stuff by Blackadder I wanted to share; but while I knew there was a thread for 3d art I couldn't find it because I couldn't remember what it was titled. ::) (Don't try searching for "3d art" unless you want a ton of stuff to wade through.) LuckiLEE this thread popped up in the "unread posts since last visit" listing, and I happen to recognize it. :)

So here's a "render" of the lovely, and busty, Miriam.  ;D

----
BTW: for anyone looking for more artwork by Blackadder, in addition to his older blogger site Glottis listed, his current site for new stuff is Erotic 3D Art.   
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 02:10:26 PM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 09:25:19 AM »
Supro Awesome

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2012, 09:42:29 AM »
This one was always a favorite of mine.  ;D
- Freeman Dyson