*

Yomp

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 05:25:39 AM »
wow she's sexy

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 05:09:56 PM »
I found her sexy in that dating show, but: I call bullsh*t on this story.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 06:38:01 PM »
I found her sexy in that dating show, but: I call bullsh*t on this story.

Hey! I'll take any excuse to view da boobs!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »
Not really sure if that's proper gigantomastia, but I'm more than ok with Angelica's boobs.

And... At last!!! A woman with huge natural boobs who's not a professional model saying she loves her boobs and that she'd never get a reduction!! Sadly that's weird nowadays.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 11:25:39 PM »
Not really sure if that's proper gigantomastia, but I'm more than ok with Angelica's boobs.



Indeed I am..and I think that I think like you (lol) i get the mastia part but definitely i don't recognize them as giganto...maybe just macro..in any case thanks to Mercerwatch for putting her in my radar, lol
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »
It's all that pasta.

(In my best Assassins Creed 2 Italian) Those are some spicy meataballs. O.O
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 09:10:30 PM »
We NEED to finda higher resolution of this pic:


Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2011, 12:13:52 AM »
For me this is not Gigantomastia. It is just a case of big breasts.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

ceymisbond

  • D Cup
  • 209
    • Tekeriotta Youtube
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2011, 03:20:03 AM »
torpedo tits
avatar girl is angelica alba

*

mxn36

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2011, 09:20:04 AM »
We NEED to finda higher resolution of this pic:




Here you go. But, unfortunately, that's not Angelica, it's Marika - http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9978993.0.html
They often get confused together.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:21:54 AM by mxn36 »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 11:54:34 PM »
Seeing a woman that sexy topless could never be construed as "unfortunate".
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Deux_Anges

  • D Cup
  • 231
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 08:27:49 AM »
Is it just me, or does she look a bit like Jana Defi?

DA

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 09:22:18 PM »
Algelica Alba

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:27:35 PM by Magiciano »

*

LeroyMc

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 10:59:00 PM »
All of the video links are down in that other thread. Anyone have them>?

*

LeroyMc

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 01:35:00 AM »
Great, now that I've spent an hour and a half scouring the net for heads or tails of this girl I'm obsessed with seeing what she looks like in 2012.