*

Brahma

  • E Cup
  • 1388
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2015, 02:42:29 AM »
;D
Looks like she went a little overboard with the eyeliner here.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2015, 02:06:46 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2015, 04:41:35 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2015, 04:39:14 PM »
 ;D

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2015, 03:08:30 AM »
But she's NOT Marika Fruscio? Am I blind? Or blunt?

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2015, 03:40:16 AM »
But she's NOT Marika Fruscio? Am I blind? Or blunt?

No, she is not Marika Fruscio, but now I know who Marika is and I thank you for that!  ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2015, 11:25:55 AM »
 ;D

*

ceymisbond

  • D Cup
  • 209
    • Tekeriotta Youtube
avatar girl is angelica alba

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2015, 12:00:10 AM »
Some nice underboob of her...

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

030687

  • C Cup
  • 140
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2015, 12:14:20 AM »
What has she been doing the past few years?

Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2015, 01:06:38 AM »
I'm impressed by how much projection she has when seen from the side in the video. She's a lot bigger than I thought.

What has she been doing the past few years?

we'll just have to see...

*

MarvinMartian

  • A Cup
  • 79
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2015, 01:22:10 AM »
I found this picture of her, but I don't know the date.

Lust is healthy.  Being a jerk isn't.

Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2015, 01:44:08 AM »
Also, right now I am thinking she has implants.  Not saying I can't be convinced otherwise, but from what I've seen so far she has boobs very similar to someone like Jordan Carver.  Not a deal breaker.  Indeed, she has an incredible body.  Not just the boobs, but the ass, thighs, and face.  Her face is pretty exotic and beautiful. How much of it is "work"?  I don't know, but it's good.

She has that vampy Elvira, Mistress Rhiannan, Vixen Lamooore, etc heavy metal chick look.    

'Nother clip here.  

hxxp://www.video.mediaset.it/video/tamarreide/clip/231012/angelica.html

*replace x's with t's.   The forum rules are a little funky about linking directly to video sites, so let's play it safe.  

Mod edit: your caution is appreciated Rent, but the rules aren't unclear: if something's not specifically prohibited, then it's fine to post. And if the content at a linked page WERE in violation of the rules, typing hxxp instead of http wouldn't render it safe or OK. If you're honestly unsure whether something's OK to post, please PM any mod about it first. Thanks. -Pal
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 08:08:00 PM by Palomine »

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2015, 02:07:01 AM »
 ;D

Re: Angelica Alba: It's Gigantomastia and she's cool with it.
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2015, 02:21:45 AM »
Mod edit: your caution is appreciated Rent, but the rules aren't unclear: if something's not specifically prohibited, then it's fine to post. And if the content at a linked page WERE in violation of the rules, typing hxxp instead of http wouldn't render it safe or OK. If you're honestly unsure whether something's OK to post, please PM any mod about it first. Thanks. -Pal

In this case there is no way to link to this video site I could see that would work in the same way as a youtube embedded link.  Thus the HXXP links.  There is nothing in the video that breaks the forum rules, but I don't know what might come up in suggested videos.  

Youtube embedded links aren't really safe anymore either since they will automatically play and suggest other videos at the end.  You never know what will come up.  
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 02:33:58 AM by Rentahero »