*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 05:13:24 PM »
^it's Ocean Drive btw, Main drag in SOBE after Collins. On any given day there are countless big to huge to WTF girls.
Come on down. Take a seat at Wet Willies , order a few "Call A cab's" and watch the parade. Priceless.

I'm walkin' here

*

greenmartian

  • E Cup
  • 258
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »
Apparently there is also a discussion about Miss/Ms. Lyn over at [mod edit to remove link referencing a site that contains Score and other content prohibited here... please be more careful in the future... what you post is your responsibility. Thanks. -Pal]

One person over there is adamant she is the "figment of someone's photoshop skills," and never existed.

I kind of think that that viewpoint isn't valid, for there are a number of photographs of a woman with an awesome front porch, and wonderous flank lines, which also have similarity in her facial appearance as well among these photographs.

So I think that there is at least one real young woman in all of this....and like gmoney is saying, perhaps there may be two.

The way to aid in the resolution of the discussion is:

a) post more pictures!  (when found)  ;D  (more pictures is like filling in a 1000-part puzzle--the more pieces, the overall picture becomes much clearer)

and

b) if we have any BEA-ers in south Florida (Miami area) ...maybe they could visit some of the exotic dance joints that Ms. Lynn  appears, or is claimed to work in...

Comment added after seeing LuvDemWhoppers comment... I may have to take you up on that free advice, but it would require a special trip...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 07:14:05 PM by Palomine »

*

TysonWarm

  • A Cup
  • 373
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »
^it's Ocean Drive btw, Main drag in SOBE after Collins. On any given day there are countless big to huge to WTF girls.
Come on down. Take a seat at Wet Willies , order a few "Call A cab's" and watch the parade. Priceless.



Where is this at?  I mean what city is this street at.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2011, 05:36:44 PM »
^wet willies
760 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139-6252
 (305) 532-5650
I'm walkin' here

*

TysonWarm

  • A Cup
  • 373
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 05:46:41 PM »
Thanks a lot.  I have never been to the Miami area, only WDW and the Orlando area.  Is that what they call South Beach?

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2011, 06:02:53 PM »
^sobe , ocean drive on the right. SOBE is part of Miami Dade County. this map is exactly the area that defines SOBE
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 06:05:00 PM by luvdemwhoppers »
I'm walkin' here

Re: miss lyn
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2011, 09:45:08 PM »
i can swear there is a video of her out there sighted at mardi gras.

*

Bucci

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2011, 11:53:03 PM »
i can swear there is a video of her out there sighted at mardi gras.
Can vouch for this as well. I saw it on Dailymotion, but then it suddenly got deleted.

*

greenmartian

  • E Cup
  • 258
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 08:16:52 AM »
So the plot thickens!!!!!  ;D ;D ;

Kind of difficult to morph an allegedly non-existent woman in a video, don't you think?  ;D

Keep the info coming...  (If someone actually has this video, please post it.)

DJPFC, what is your current opinion now?  Also--assignment if you choose to accept--you could track down this young woman, and then feature her on your PinupFiles website!

I will post another photo when the 24 hour requisite spacing is over....

I think that there is a young woman with blonde-ish hair (with ringlets--her own hair?  perhaps.  A wig?  don't know; but changing hair coloring and styling is normal for chicks to do) and a young woman with very dark hair in these photographs.  

My next photo will be of the latter.

But I think that her facial features pretty much remain fairly the same in trend across all of the photographs.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:28:25 AM by greenmartian »

*

greenmartian

  • E Cup
  • 258
Another possible, and unmorphed, Ms. Lyn photo
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
OK...

I think I can post another picture now....

I don't know for certain if it's her, but it possibly may be her...hence the posting here.

But to respond to SWP...

These are the ones that I think are real off of boobedia (so far)...

--Sunrise...(just because the sun has "burned" her face somewhat, doesn't mean it is manipulated--look at an enlarged version of the picture--her face, and her hair are the same as the woman's that appears "512px-34G")
--Sundeck....
--Rennfest Tampa Bay (again, this "landscape" version of a previously posted "cropped" photo of her just shows it is a normally taken picture during a public outing--that's what I am seeing, anyway)
--Volleyball...it's not her body that seems somewhat "unusual"--it's her face.  Again, her body planform looks/appears unmanipulated to me...I wonder if diaphonous apparel provides big challenges to morphing
--The photo of her facing the ocean, while sitting on her wrap--it's her face that has something done to it, and not her body...or it just could be a cell phone photo that had the colors maneuvered(?)
--The photograph of her posing in the street--its not her that was morphed, but I think the image of her in that photo was "transported" in from a different photo altogether....(that's my judgement call on that)..

That's my two cents...

Paging Dr. Fashizzle..  Dr. F, what is your prognosis?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:27:59 PM by greenmartian »

*

gmoney42

  • C Cup
  • 881
  • the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 01:00:08 AM »
this is supposedly a picture from her alleged playboy (girls of south beach) spread. This one has no signs of morphing, but we can't see her face.
Now my first post (the very first one) shows her taking a picture with some **92** guys at what looks to be a mardi gras celebration (note the beads); that one in my opinion is definitley real.
Perhaps the video people are talking about was from the mardi gras event??? ??? ??? ???

somebody Find that video!!

*

greenmartian

  • E Cup
  • 258
Another (highly likely) unmorphed Ms. Lyn photo
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 06:30:37 PM »
Everyone,

I found another Ms. Lyn photo, previously unposted. I started rummaging on my computer, and it wasn't in my "Ms. Lyn" file...but now it is....

But unfortunately, it is a BMP file...

I believe it is unmorphed because her visage is very near what the young woman appears like in 512px-34G in facial structure, and even hair coloration (in the direct sunlight it appears to be a dark red-brown) and styling.  She also has a chain running from nipple to nipple--which we now know is in keeping with her predilections dealing with BDSM parties that she sometimes attends (and is photographed where we have evidence of one such picture so far).  She is only wearing her wrap from the waist down, and she is wearing sunglasses....

I'd like to post this photograph....can anyone help me do that?  It's a BMP though...


Thanks in advance.

 

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 06:33:46 PM »
^if you OS is MS, open it in paint and save as jpg, png. thanks
I'm walkin' here

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: miss lyn
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 06:44:37 PM »
You should be able to re-save it as a JPEG in pretty much any image viewing program that your computer uses.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

greenmartian

  • E Cup
  • 258
The new Ms. Lyn photo..
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »
Thanks LDW and DJPFC....

I couldn't find photopaint, but I did find a HP Photo Premier software package...and I changed the BMP (very clear) to a JPG (a lot less clear--and that may explain why a lot of the images of her look "fuzzy," and may give rise to the suspicions that a significant percentage of her imagery have been morphed or manipulated--not to say that some are not indeed manipulated)...

Anyway, you can tell me what you think....

I will say this.  Her nose seems to change in the photographs, depending upon the angle and the lighting...this may be merely an artifact of the picture taking angle, or it may mean someone was modifying her nose.  But in this image (at least in the BMP version) her nose looks like her nose in the other picture I mentioned previously...512px34G. And her hair coloring in some of the pictures is much darker, and in others much lighter.

But that could be she is changing her hair coloring, or again, the kind of lighting they are running into outside...early in the morning, versus late in the day, or versus mid-day in harsh sunlight....

But man oh man.....she is sure fanntastikly purty...and thermonuclear  ;D ;D

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:46:41 PM by greenmartian »