« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2023, 06:28:52 PM »
May the 4'the be with you.

May the 4'th be with us all.
Death by fitness!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Have a great 4th of July!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2023, 10:58:51 PM »
Even though it goes against 4 U.S. Code §§ 1-10: Rachel Aldana's wishing her fellow 'Muricans a happy 4th of July :)

I thought she was British ..... ???

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2023, 11:00:58 PM »
Even though it goes against 4 U.S. Code §§ 1-10: Rachel Aldana's wishing her fellow 'Muricans a happy 4th of July :)

She is
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2023, 12:48:39 AM »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2023, 03:31:55 AM »

She is

"Hi gang! Thanks for checking out my Bio page, where you'll find out more about me, who I am, my interests and what I like to do.

I was born on March 26th (feel free to send gifts!! ;) in the midlands area of England where I also grew up and still live to this day. I come from a diverse background and family, with my Mum's side hailing from the midlands area of England and my Dad's side coming from the U.S. I love living in England and I'm a very proud Brit, but I also like to travel whenever I can, and I'll often do trips to Spain, France and pretty much all over Europe and the U.K. and of course I love visiting my Yankee friends in the U.S. and I still have a lot of family there as well."
-- Rachel Aldana, "About Me"
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2023, 10:56:49 AM »
my Dad's side coming from the U.S.
So she could have a US citizenship - or could get it.

I was just thinking, I wonder if any of her US relations are busty?
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs