*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »
Room-sized JLH BOOBS!

Please and much thanks.
JLH tries to balance her room-sized boobs on platform heels by herself. It will be a tough feat. She steadies herself and then starts to lose balance when she straightens her back.  She raises her hand to stop anyone from helping her and regains her balance. She smiles and waves. A perfect shot.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:24:02 AM by ASRat132 »

*

WadeWilsonEsquire

  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • 124
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2012, 04:03:59 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa mind blowing concept. Wall shattering even!

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2012, 12:33:33 AM »
HOLY ZOMBIE JESUS!
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Soflobro

  • A Cup
  • 795
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2012, 08:03:14 PM »
 :)

*

Shimmerin

  • F Cup
  • 604
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2012, 08:09:55 PM »
:)

Hurry back Poent! 

This is my favorite of your works.
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2012, 11:32:58 PM »
 :-*
:D-----:D

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2012, 02:33:21 AM »
JLH tries to balance her room-sized boobs on platform heels by herself. It will be a tough feat. She steadies herself and then starts to lose balance when she straightens her back.  She raises her hand to stop anyone from helping her and regains her balance. She smiles and waves. A perfect shot.

I do not recall if I EVER AVATARIZED* one of your morphs ASRat, so if I did I may have forgotten, but here it is.....AVATARIZED












*AVATARIZED (C)AgentDee, all rights reserved
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2012, 09:44:16 AM »
I do not recall if I EVER AVATARIZED* one of your morphs ASRat, so if I did I may have forgotten, but here it is.....AVATARIZED

Thank you sir  8)








*AVATARIZED (C)AgentDee, all rights reserved

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2012, 11:49:58 AM »
:-*

Aww she's praying for bigger boobs  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2012, 03:19:30 AM »
Guess one of thdn Farang girls got their wishes eh?
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »
Bump
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2012, 05:27:04 PM »
The ones with Sara Jay, Leanne Crow and Kayla Kleevage are awesome!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2012, 12:09:39 AM »
not quite 'room filling' but more like 'bed filling' ;)



AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2012, 01:13:58 AM »
not quite 'room filling' but more like 'bed filling' ;)



AD
8)

how long before chelsea looks like this for real?

Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2012, 11:42:53 PM »
Chelsea will soon fill a room like that.  Great pic.