AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
fellow user cannot log into the forum
« on: July 26, 2012, 12:23:29 AM »
a user with the screen name unBElievable for some reason cannot log in, when he tries it redirects him to www.bearchive.com and when he tries to go back to the forum main page he is still logged out.  He has tried on both Chrome and other browsers but no luck.  I sent a PM to -matt- but I thought this may help as well.

Agent "just trying to help a buddy out" Dee
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: fellow user cannot log into the forum
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »
Dee, there isn't a user named "unBElievable", but I assume you mean the user named "unBElivable". I can't find any problem with unBElivable's account, so please have him go to www.whatismyip.com, copy his current IP address from there, and email it to me at [email protected] (making sure to mention his username in the email). Once I have the address, I should be able to figure out what's going on.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:15:20 AM by gonZo »

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: fellow user cannot log into the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »
my bad gonzo, i thought was the standard spelling of the word unbelievable but with the be in caps, i sent him a yahoo message offline with your link and your email addy thanks in advance my friend.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC