Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Morph Requests
Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
Pages: [
1
]
2
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
GunnerDD
B Cup
852
Yep, Big Boobs and guns...
Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
on:
September 14, 2012, 09:29:53 AM »
Found these (there is a series!) making their rounds around the web. Figured I would put these out there for you talented, and some untalented morphers to have a go at!
Good luck....
And stop staring.....
Logged
Something about a woman "busting" out of a uniform.... It is just nice....
T_Man
F Cup
3353
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #1 on:
September 14, 2012, 11:30:04 AM »
Lovely photo, GunnerDD!
Logged
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"
fignuts2021
A Cup
237
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #2 on:
September 14, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »
This ones been my ps3 background for a few months now...awesomeness
Logged
T_Man
F Cup
3353
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #3 on:
September 15, 2012, 11:24:25 AM »
Nice form.
Logged
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"
GunnerDD
B Cup
852
Yep, Big Boobs and guns...
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #4 on:
September 15, 2012, 06:13:35 PM »
Wowzah!!
It is glorious that this thread has "Blossomed" And "expanded" on its own!
Excellent work! Keep it up! There Is a hole series of these Jordan yoga poses!
Logged
Something about a woman "busting" out of a uniform.... It is just nice....
Mad Dawg
E Cup
1390
I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #5 on:
September 16, 2012, 06:45:53 AM »
Ya just wanna dive right into that cleavage.
Logged
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman
T_Man
F Cup
3353
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #6 on:
September 17, 2012, 11:10:07 AM »
Stretch.....
Logged
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"
GunnerDD
B Cup
852
Yep, Big Boobs and guns...
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #7 on:
September 19, 2012, 11:19:50 AM »
Nicely done!
Here is one of my favorite poses.
Anyone care to give it a try?
Logged
Something about a woman "busting" out of a uniform.... It is just nice....
T_Man
F Cup
3353
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #8 on:
September 19, 2012, 01:35:50 PM »
I think you could park a mini-van in that cleavage.
Logged
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"
AgentDee
giant boobs are awesome!
8603
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #9 on:
September 19, 2012, 01:58:24 PM »
this thread is full of win!
AD
Logged
Want a custom avatar?
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms
Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #10 on:
September 20, 2012, 04:27:28 AM »
Winning!
Logged
Call me Bob.
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #11 on:
September 20, 2012, 05:22:10 AM »
Stretch!!!
Logged
Call me Bob.
GunnerDD
B Cup
852
Yep, Big Boobs and guns...
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #12 on:
September 20, 2012, 09:30:33 AM »
BOOOOOOMMMMMM
SO FULL OF WINNING, IT HURTS!!!!
Logged
Something about a woman "busting" out of a uniform.... It is just nice....
gonZo
pain in the ass moderator
9718
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #13 on:
September 20, 2012, 10:16:58 AM »
one more...
Logged
T_Man
F Cup
3353
Re: Yoga... The right way! With Jordan Carver!!
«
Reply #14 on:
September 20, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »
Awesome morphs, Bob and gonZo! I especially like the last one with them resting in the grass.
Here's another one displaying serious upper body strength.
Logged
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Topics:
« previous
next »