bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
I'm not so presumptuous as to think we can reduce something as complex as female sexuality.  Nobody can.

However, this entry (January 5, 1944) in the Diary of Anne Frank caught my eye:
"Once when I was spending the night at Jacque's, I could no longer restrain my curiosity about her body, which she'd always hidden from me and which I'd never seen. I asked her whether, as proof of our friendship, we could touch each other's breasts. Jacque refused. I also had a terrible desire to kiss her, which I did. Every time I see a female nude, such as the Venus in my art history book, I go into ecstasy. Sometimes I find them so exquisite I have to struggle to hold back my tears. If only I had a girlfriend!"

I wonder if the fascination for breasts is equally shared by women.  Or, at least in the lesbian population, is breast fetishism as largely represented as it is in men? 

Again, I realize we can not brush with broad strokes on a topic so complex, but scientifically, what are the numbers/proportions of breastwomen out there?

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Hmmmm.... Good story material there
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
I'm not so presumptuous as to think we can reduce something as complex as female sexuality.  Nobody can.

However, this entry (January 5, 1944) in the Diary of Anne Frank caught my eye:
"Once when I was spending the night at Jacque's, I could no longer restrain my curiosity about her body, which she'd always hidden from me and which I'd never seen. I asked her whether, as proof of our friendship, we could touch each other's breasts. Jacque refused. I also had a terrible desire to kiss her, which I did. Every time I see a female nude, such as the Venus in my art history book, I go into ecstasy. Sometimes I find them so exquisite I have to struggle to hold back my tears. If only I had a girlfriend!"

I wonder if the fascination for breasts is equally shared by women.  Or, at least in the lesbian population, is breast fetishism as largely represented as it is in men? 

Again, I realize we can not brush with broad strokes on a topic so complex, but scientifically, what are the numbers/proportions of breastwomen out there?

Interesting topic.  I don't know enough lesbians to give an educated answer about whether many of them like big boobs.  However, in terms of being fascinated by breasts, if you take the literal meaning of fascination/fascinated (to arouse the interest or curiosity of), I think many women (straight or gay) are fascinated by big breasts as much as men are.  The difference of course is that big boobs peaks a man's sexual interest while most women are just intrigued by the sheer size and compare that with their own lack of size.  If you watch videos with big boob stars prancing around in public those ladies are getting stares from virtually everyone in sight.  The male reaction is more carnal in nature and the average woman's reaction is: How does she deal with those huge tits?

If the woman to woman sexual attractive is similar to the male to woman attraction is, then it's probably a safe bet that many lesbians like big boobs too.