*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:58 PM »
I keed. I keed. ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 02:18:35 PM »


The way it should be.


No, no, gOOb! It's barefoot and pregnant!   ::)

Lest people in the land o' Starbuscks and Microsoft start feeling superior, I should point out that a member of my state's House of Representatives, Ed Orcutt (R-Kalama), who is the ranking minority member of the House transportation committee, sent an email to constituents telling them that there was no need for an increase in infrastructure spending because the Skagit River bridge had not collapsed, only one span collapsed, so the bridge was still 92% standing. WHEE!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:25:52 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 02:08:14 AM »
 :P
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 08:02:54 AM »
If I remember right U.S. Grant was from Illinois and Union General.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 08:19:46 AM »
^

Sometimes people do better with a gun pointed at them.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2013, 01:40:53 PM »
^

Sometimes people do better with a gun pointed at them.

I believe that Willie Sutton once observed that a gentle word and a gun is more effective than a gental word alone.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2013, 08:51:57 PM »
mud pie
I'm walkin' here

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2013, 10:52:13 PM »
I believe that Willie Sutton once observed that a gentle word and a gun is more effective than a gental word alone.

You misspelled "genital".

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2013, 12:14:22 AM »
You misspelled "genital".


I think he meant " gentle " .

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2013, 12:16:06 AM »

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2013, 03:32:50 AM »
I'm walkin' here

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 06:54:26 AM »

I think he meant " gentle " .

I was joking.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 03:22:45 PM »
Wow--this thread is 41 posts longer than I thought it would have been....

 :P

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2013, 01:31:24 PM »
It will be a different place once it cures that Baptist infection:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: What Makes Mississippi Great
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2013, 06:56:22 PM »
It will be a different place once it cures that Baptist infection:
Hot damn. I live in the diabetes capital of the known universe.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....