*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
EXXXotica Expo, Atlantic City April 19-21
« on: March 22, 2013, 11:14:49 PM »
http://ac.exxxoticaexpo.com/

Any chance anyone else might be interested in going?
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: EXXXotica Expo, Atlantic City April 19-21
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 09:58:04 PM »
I think I will go this year. I've wanted to attend one of these conventions for a long time and this may as well be the year.
I wanted to go last year, but was sidelined by important deadlines for work. I remember closely reviewing the list, and If I recall, Taylor Stevens was among the women appearing last year. I don't see her on the schedule this time, oh well. I am mostly interested in meeting the adult film stars and not so much in webcam girls and nude models - The exception, of course, is for the ones with huge boobs. Besides Taylor, last year there was a good crop of girls in the boob department. Not so much this year from what I'm seeing. There's still 6 weeks left though.

Here's a question for anybody who's attended one of these in the past: Besides meeting porn stars and models, what else is there worth doing? They sell tickets for one day only as well as a three-day pass. Is there enough to do that you would want to go all three days? How about the VIP ticket option? Is it worth anything or just a higher price for the same thing?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 09:48:06 PM by Hoogleboogle »
Boobs!