*

LostReality

  • E Cup
  • 361
German station RTL is launching a new show starting 10th of July.
Basically: „I’m a **29**...Get Me Out of Here!" with Girls only, in Africa.

What makes it special is the rather curvy "lineup":

- Jordan Carver
- Sophia Wollersheim
- Ingrid Pavic
- Kader Loth

I allowed myself to create a lineup pic for those of you that are not familiar with German "stars and starlets"

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
When are these damn Europeans going to stop making it look as if Africa weren't comprised of 50+ countries already? Dammit!

-- TheZookie "I'll still watch this, though" 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
That is definitely what I would consider a stacked lineup.
Life's a Beach...

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
I watched it, boring. White trash, but I liked it! ;)

*

Affenmensch

  • A Cup
  • 819
barely remember... was this the show with Bettie Ballhaus?
or was that on Pro7 ?