*

sex_panther

  • A Cup
  • 82
When I was a younger man I had a pretty remarkable ability.  I could shoot ribbons of cum clear across a room.  I once glued a fly to the wall from 40 paces.

Now that I am in my mid thirties I have lost my ability to get any distance whatsoever.  It pretty much just dribbles out.  The volume is more or less the same but there is no projection.  I have been doing kegel exercises for a few months now with no improvement.

Is this just one more part of the wonderful world of getting older or are there other factors involved?  I got a vasectomy somewhere in the time frame that I noticed I was losing my distance, could this be a cause?  What have been your experiences?  Have you guys found anything else that works?

I know it is silly to care about something as trivial as this but I just get a kick out of watching my man chowder dangle from the ceiling.

Discuss.
60% of the time it works every time

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »
I never went in for distance contests, but I am 67 and still have some projection. I think that the strength of muscular contractions diminishes with age, but it shouldn't be dribbling at 30.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

dand

  • A Cup
  • 162
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 05:58:06 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/CYUa1aR2qWY

(For illustrative purposes only.  They call me "double dribble", and I don't play basketball)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:59:46 AM by gonZo »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:27:59 PM »
I've never had the pleasure of plastering a fly to the wall from my ejaculation. Now I am jealous :(

As to the solution to your problem, I must defer to the masters...specifically, the guys at the PE site Matters of Size:

MoS: "How To Ejaculate With Force AND Distance...and not just Dribble"

Good luck, let us know how it goes.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 12:06:34 AM »
Every gun runs out of bullets,sooner or later.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:08:12 AM by tdotter »

*

mcgarp

  • F Cup
  • 1181
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 04:11:34 AM »
I didn't know this was a thing people thought about? I apparently I have a talent I didn't know I had! I'm not saying I'm a record holder or anything but I have pulled out of a girlfriend and shot past my head. On one terrible terrible day I was unfortunate enough to hit myself in the eye. Good thing nobody on here know who I am, cause that's not a story you tell to your friends!
Learn something new everyday!

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 12:28:29 PM »
major eruption

clickit
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »
Over the years a number of women have referred to me by the pet name "Thumper". I thought it meant Bambi's friend...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 04:59:25 AM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 09:03:02 PM »
I'm still jealous.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 01:45:34 PM »
Still jealous...
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 05:08:26 PM »
Still jealous...
What movie is this from?

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 02:05:29 PM »
What movie is this from?

Isn't it from one of the Scary Movie franchise?

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 12:20:43 AM »
If I recall correctly, it's from the first Scary Movie. And speaking of cum fountains...wow.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

sex_panther

  • A Cup
  • 82
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 08:21:39 AM »
Jesus Christ!  Who's going to clean that up?
60% of the time it works every time

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Sexual health question for our resident experts (The cumshot).
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 08:26:52 AM »
He must need IV fluids every time he cums.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....