*

Eddie2222

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 10
Amazingly Busty Blonde SOLVED it's Laura Orsolya
« on: July 03, 2013, 03:45:38 PM »
I don't think I've seen her before, any ideas?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:11:17 AM by Palomine »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Amazingly Busty Blonde
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:14:01 PM »
Eddie, there is a rule called the 1-1-1 rule. I think you need to either remove two of those, or assert a copyright which, since you don't know her, seems unlikely.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: Amazingly Busty Blonde
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 05:01:46 PM »
Thanks to Eddie2222 for making that correction. No rule violation will be recorded against him.

*

Geeve

  • C Cup
  • 530
Re: Amazingly Busty Blonde
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 06:34:16 AM »
It's Laura Orsolya/M.

Mod edti: Kudos Geeve! :) -Palomine
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:10:57 AM by Palomine »