*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
I'm sure her areola is the photographer screwing around with the photo but it would be cool if that is indeed shaped like that.All the versions I've seen are like that.
Anyone know her?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:09:32 PM by Palomine »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: busty art-type model with weird areola
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 07:59:14 PM »
Julie Anderson? I'm not sure.  :-\
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:00:18 PM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: busty art-type model with weird areola
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 08:10:22 PM »
Yes, Julie Anderson, I'm sure. She did a shoot with PinUpFiles.com, but she had a baby last year and has quit modeling, at least for the moment. I think we have a thread on her in the General Discussion.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:16:28 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: busty art-type model with weird areola SOLVED it's Julie Anderson
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 03:59:23 AM »
I'm sorry guys.This is not Julie.Julie's areola are much smaller.I think the woman is not black either.She has a Eva Longoria-latina look to her.Look at her hair.This woman seems to have a piercing above her lip and look at the 3 holes or indentations in her left ear.I don't recall Julie having any of these.

Pal says: on further review I see that you are right, it's not JA. I've edited the thread accordingly. Thanks for keeping us honest. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:00:54 PM by Palomine »

*

Tettone

  • A Cup
  • 285
Re: busty art-type model with weird areola
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 03:09:11 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's Lenka Hruskova. She's got that familiar piercing.

Mod edit: second time's the charm. Thanks Tettone! :) -Palomine
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:09:15 PM by Palomine »

Re: busty art-type model with weird areola
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 04:33:32 PM »
It is Lena from the 'Janaglam' site; have also seen her named 'Samantha'. There are some webcams of her floating around and she was AWESOME - until her breast reduction. :'(
Am pretty sure she did some post-reduction webcamming as well. Shame, she was/is absolutely stunning and had a phenomenal set of hangers on a slim frame... This pic is pre-reduction, I am sure...

*

Tettone

  • A Cup
  • 285
Re: busty art-type model with weird areola
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 04:55:09 PM »
It is Lena from the 'Janaglam' site; have also seen her named 'Samantha'. There are some webcams of her floating around and she was AWESOME - until her breast reduction. :'(
Am pretty sure she did some post-reduction webcamming as well. Shame, she was/is absolutely stunning and had a phenomenal set of hangers on a slim frame... This pic is pre-reduction, I am sure...

I'd like to point out that Lena from Janaglam and Lenka Hruskova are the same person.

Re: busty art-type model with weird areola
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 06:07:34 PM »
Ahhh... was unaware of that other alias... thks

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: busty art-type model with weird areola SOLVED it's Lena aka Lenka Hruskova
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 04:25:29 AM »
Thanks Tettone and insearchofbigtit!