RHIC

• F Cup
When BE leaks outside of our little sandbox
« on: September 01, 2016, 10:21:49 PM »
I find it funny when our weird little thing rolls away from our sandbox and out into the internet at large. Here, singer Charli XCX is clearly amused with what is probably a member's work: https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/767308213897355264

I imagine all manner of famous women have had to grapple with similar. "Hey Taylor, look at this picture of you with blimp tits." "Wow."  ;D :P
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: When BE leaks outside of our little sandbox
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 10:31:21 PM »
I find it funny when our weird little thing rolls away from our sandbox and out into the internet at large. Here, singer Charli XCX is clearly amused with what is probably a member's work: https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/767308213897355264

I imagine all manner of famous women have had to grapple with similar. "Hey Taylor, look at this picture of you with blimp tits." "Wow."  ;D :P

And that my friend was somebody using Chelsea Charms body with Charli's face and getting it right, that's for sure.  ;D

Re: When BE leaks outside of our little sandbox
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 12:00:39 AM »
It's Leanne Crow's boobs, you should work on your titty knowledge, son.

Some other celebs have reblogged morphs, katy perry, Ariel Winter and also Charli XcX.
Certain personality types of celebs appreciate art of themselves, it is flattering even funny in a sense to them.
I've been trying to keep track of all celebs who reblog morphs on a deviantart group I started.

I started making morphs and uploading through instagram, I thought I was the only one out there.
It was surreal when Charli XcX reblogged a pic I made.
Got about 200 followers till Chloe Moretz got me banned.
Getting banned was more of me not anticipating which celebs might not like it.
If I tagged a celebr¡ty I would gain more followers.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 06:40:53 AM by gonZo »