*

pio_z

  • A Cup
  • 258
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2015, 12:22:46 PM »
Kimberly lists her height on her dating site profiles as 5'10". 

Her breasts are simply out of this world these days.  Insanely huge. 

I don't know what to say about her. What is her bra size?

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2015, 01:41:45 PM »
I don't know what to say about her. What is her bra size?

Unknown.  Large.  Bowling ball storage capacity. 

*

element

  • D Cup
  • 643
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:06 PM »
How is she even real?  Her torso to leg ratio is insane, she looks like a real doll thats been magically brought to life.

Vine movies

https://vine.co/u/1070062768050315264

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2015, 03:04:48 PM »
Unknown.  Large.  Bowling ball storage capacity. 
Sweet Mother of Christ almighty.

Just how does she seem -that- much bigger with every pic?

*

RHIC

  • F Cup
  • 596
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2015, 02:59:16 AM »
Some of these have to be FoV enhanced, since she's not nearly that large looking in full body photos.
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

*

Tettone

  • A Cup
  • 285
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2015, 08:44:27 AM »
I edited a short compilation video of her clips on IG and vine. I rotated some of the clips because she posted them sideways. :)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/63cgnq7rbydd/KimberlyMH-compilation.mp4

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2015, 12:56:12 PM »
Some of these have to be FoV enhanced, since she's not nearly that large looking in full body photos.

The one I posted has been manipulated in one manner or another.  Most women do that with their instagram photos these days.  However, she has several videos on her instagram accounts that show she really is about that big.  They're part of the compilation already posted, but if you want to view them online try these links.

http://a.pomf.se/rlzbqy.webm
http://a.pomf.se/rxkvjt.webm
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:09:27 PM by Rentahero »

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2015, 07:20:54 PM »


She looks simply F'in incredible.  WoW.  ;D

-D'Artagnian

If I saw her doing stand-up, there exists the real possibility that I might be too stunned by her beauty to hear the jokes and laugh.  That would be bad, because I would never want to make her feel unappreciated.  I appreciate in a Big Way.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2015, 07:25:54 PM »
The one I posted has been manipulated in one manner or another.  Most women do that with their instagram photos these days.  However, she has several videos on her instagram accounts that show she really is about that big.  They're part of the compilation already posted, but if you want to view them online try these links.

http://a.pomf.se/rlzbqy.webm
http://a.pomf.se/rxkvjt.webm

WOW! Thanks! Anyone know her instagram name please? :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2015, 06:50:09 PM »
The one I posted has been manipulated in one manner or another.  Most women do that with their instagram photos these days.  However, she has several videos on her instagram accounts that show she really is about that big.  They're part of the compilation already posted, but if you want to view them online try these links.

http://a.pomf.se/rlzbqy.webm
http://a.pomf.se/rxkvjt.webm

Awesome videos there Rentahero, and thanks for posting them. The only bad part about them is that they're just kind of short. Damn, Kimberly seems to just get better and better looking and more voluptuous. Like somebody said a few posts ago, she's like a real beautiful doll come to life. But those lips, as luscious as they are, just don't seem real for her face. They are just so big and full.  It seems that many black women don't even have lips that full. However, who knows since she is some kind of good freak of nature and could really give some great h**d with them.  :-*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:54:21 PM by boobn8r »

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2015, 06:12:33 PM »

THE Miss Hollywood in an interferometer.

And me without without my laser.   Damn.
 ;D

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2015, 09:43:01 PM »
I edited a short compilation video of her clips on IG and vine. I rotated some of the clips because she posted them sideways. :)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/63cgnq7rbydd/KimberlyMH-compilation.mp4

thanks for this!

lactose 'wonders if one day he'll ever have this skill' tolerant
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2015, 04:11:27 PM »
New pic -and- a new vine video. I'd dedicate a few words to the latter but...I can't seem to come up with any

https://vine.co/u/1070062768050315264

:o

*

Cris_H

  • A Cup
  • 672
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2015, 04:55:21 PM »
Her latest vine video is fantasy brought to life.  She cannot possibly exist, and yet she does.

Jaw-dropping buxom.
~Cris
all photos © Cris

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2015, 11:21:38 PM »
Another recent photo from her.  Honestly, I have a hard time saying this isn't morphed or enhanced in some other way. 

But I've seen the videos.