*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2015, 11:34:08 AM »
The one I posted has been manipulated in one manner or another.  Most women do that with their instagram photos these days.  However, she has several videos on her instagram accounts that show she really is about that big.  They're part of the compilation already posted, but if you want to view them online try these links.

http://a.pomf.se/rlzbqy.webm
http://a.pomf.se/rxkvjt.webm

Geeee! Great!

*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2015, 11:41:40 AM »
She has a very satisfying level of bounce as she walks. Suggests a great deal of heft.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2015, 11:54:19 AM »
avatar if anybody wants it ;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2015, 12:07:42 PM »
Hope this works:



stevebasicgifs.tumblr.com

Nice, but watermarking a gif of a video you didn't make seems a bit much to me. 

*

stevebasic

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2015, 06:35:06 PM »
Nice, but watermarking a gif of a video you didn't make seems a bit much to me. 

Apologies. First time contributor here. Used to the tumblrverse where stuff's taken & spread without cred as a matter of course.

*

pio_z

  • A Cup
  • 258
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2015, 04:57:10 PM »
What is her bra size?

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2015, 03:23:58 AM »
 :)

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2015, 11:58:55 AM »
What is her bra size?

34 double gigantic.  ;D :) (As far as I know, it hasn't been revealed.)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

Edward Eddy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2015, 11:51:51 PM »
 Awesome video

~Eddy

(Ann More says "Hi!"
That girl is so Obsessed!)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2015, 12:03:50 AM »
Awesome video




They " slosh "  so nicely.  :) And they are naturally huge by the way they move. Each one alone is bigger than her head.  :o

*

Edward Eddy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2015, 12:08:40 AM »
^If these are implants, they are some of the best-done implants I've ever seen.  Works of art the way they move.

Gorgeous, crazy-huge, funny, and tantalizing movement. 

Mesmerizing.

Why isn't she doing something like her own site.  She's awesome.
~Eddy

(Ann More says "Hi!"
That girl is so Obsessed!)

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2015, 01:31:07 AM »
Pretty sure they are implants, based on older photos.
Lips done too.  Both are works of art, commendations deserved by whoever did the work.

Not sure about her nose, but looks a possibility.  The rest is all her.  Especially the cool attitude and sense of humor.  Had been doing some standup, too, I  think.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2015, 02:08:51 AM »
Pretty sure they are implants, based on older photos.
Lips done too.  Both are works of art, commendations deserved by whoever did the work.

Not sure about her nose, but looks a possibility.  The rest is all her.  Especially the cool attitude and sense of humor.  Had been doing some standup, too, I  think.

-D'Artagnian


They are 100% natural.  Many videos on her instagram of her bouncing all over the place. The difference in old photos and now is she has gained weight.

 I also doubt she has had work on her nose, or anywhere else on her body.  

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2015, 12:34:20 PM »

Well...

A social media post (of hers, a while back) that I was basing my thinking on appears to no longer be online.
And I can't say I know for sure, so I'll stop right there.   :)

I can certainly say that she is, right now, incredibly beautiful...
(and I Don't believe her own assertions that "YES-I’m ugly without make up that’s why I wear it everyday!"  - from her OKcupid post)

And yes, she bounces when she walks quite wonderfully.

I'll add an older photo from that OKcupid post - she has a full, nice well formed bustline there, but not huge.
If she has grown the enormous boobs she carries now from just weight gain - and she has remained comparatively trim everywhere else - I'll agree that she is one of those genetic bustline weightgain marvels.
 ;D

-D'Artagnian
Not trying to be argumentative, especially when I have no proof.



I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2015, 01:16:37 PM »
A recent photo of Kim that can give a better idea of her overall size right now.