*

jay_robert

  • A Cup
  • 790
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2015, 04:57:20 AM »
I'd like to see her meet pink lisa again now

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2015, 02:30:58 PM »
I'd just like to see her be more active online.  She is obviously interested in beauty and fashion, and there are no end to channels on youtube discussing these subjects.  And with her boobs I'm sure she would find plenty of viewers.

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2015, 02:32:47 PM »
.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2015, 03:17:07 PM »
she is boobtastic!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Cris_H

  • A Cup
  • 672
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2015, 03:51:50 PM »
Yeah, I don't get it.  She has an extreme-fantasy body and loves to show it off.  Why not do something online, like a site, or a youtube channel.  She wouldn't even have to show anything.  She's awesome just to look at clothed!  :o
~Cris
all photos © Cris

*

schoolmoscow

  • A Cup
  • 315
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2015, 07:40:08 AM »
New pic -and- a new vine video. I'd dedicate a few words to the latter but...I can't seem to come up with any

https://vine.co/u/1070062768050315264

:o

Did she deleted that new video? Is it on any other site? Can't find it  :-[

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2015, 11:41:36 AM »
Did she deleted that new video? Is it on any other site? Can't find it  :-[
I still see it. Scroll down, its the one where she's wearing a blue top.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2015, 11:51:51 AM »
speaking of is there a way to save the video of the blue top make for a epic gif!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2015, 01:18:34 PM »
speaking of is there a way to save the video of the blue top make for a epic gif!

AD
8)
You can use a vine to .mp4 converter. There's several available on the net but some are fake, produce low quality vids etc.
I'll send one over via PM.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2015, 01:58:49 PM »
Thanks buddy you are a good booby buddy

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2015, 05:47:30 PM »
Brunette days.  

No boobs  ;D

*

Eliza D

  • A Cup
  • 2251
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2015, 11:20:14 PM »
She's beautiful.

How do you know she had no boobs when she was a brunette?
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2015, 11:25:24 PM »
She's beautiful.

How do you know she had no boobs when she was a brunette?


I think he means you don't see the boobs on the photo he put up, not that she didn't have any.

*

stevebasic

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2015, 07:23:06 PM »
speaking of is there a way to save the video of the blue top make for a epic gif!

AD
8)

Hope this works:



stevebasicgifs.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:25:05 PM by stevebasic »

*

Cris_H

  • A Cup
  • 672
Re: misshollywood88 aka Kimberly M.H. (JoCa) aka "A new Angelyne?"
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2015, 09:38:14 AM »
Sexual fantasy come to life
~Cris
all photos © Cris