*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Guess the country
« on: February 24, 2014, 03:27:00 AM »
I took this photo last summer.

I wonder where you think it was taken - a clue, it is in Europe.

(image removed see below)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:56:58 AM by Hiram »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 01:51:10 PM »
Spain?
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

specs_

  • A Cup
  • 74
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 01:52:29 PM »
I took this photo last summer.

I wonder where you think it was taken - a clue, it is in Europe.


sochi, russia

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »
I hate to be a spoilsport but there`s a too young for this website person in the foreground.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 02:56:20 AM »
I hate to be a spoilsport but there`s a too young for this website person in the foreground.
Yeah, good point. I removed the image as I hadn't spotted that.

Ah well - it wasn't Spain or Sochi - nah, it was Scotland...
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

specs_

  • A Cup
  • 74
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 01:25:05 PM »
Yeah, good point. I removed the image as I hadn't spotted that.

Ah well - it wasn't Spain or Sochi - nah, it was Scotland...

drat.....

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 03:04:23 AM »
drat.....
I'd just thought how un-Scotland that photo really was, I thought it may surprise people how nice the beaches are there.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »
lol, yes not scot at all
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Hark

  • A Cup
  • 904
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 06:34:41 PM »
This was one of many pics of my first venture overseas.  Obviously, not a vacation spot, but if you can recognize the remaining architecture...?  Can't make it too easy.  ;)
Embrace the facts, uphold the truth.

*

Throbwalloper

  • Cup Runneth Over...
  • 1115
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 07:13:11 PM »
Serbia.


Sir Benfro Am Byth!

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 02:59:28 AM »
Yeah, I'm thinking maybe somewhere in eastern Europe.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Hark

  • A Cup
  • 904
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 05:10:16 AM »
Congrats, you're both close.  Mahala, Bosnia-Hercegovina, just inside Serbian-held Bosnia, several miles from Zvornik, on the Drina River.
Embrace the facts, uphold the truth.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2022, 09:42:49 PM »
Bumping with what should be an easy one:
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2022, 07:39:14 PM »
That's the CN Tower in Toronto?
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Guess the country
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2022, 10:11:13 PM »
That's the CN Tower in Toronto?

Nope, this is the CN tower in Toronto. The top is very different.