*

Harry

  • A Cup
  • 221
Petitioning the lords? SOLVED it's Rena Thorne
« on: March 03, 2014, 11:47:46 AM »
O wise assemblage of Internet breast fans, hear my pleas! I seek information or more photographs of this girl!

All I know is she was posted on a big-boob-aficionado tumblr without much info, but maybe someone recognizes her? I certainly would never forget her..

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:34:42 PM by Palomine »

*

Cli

  • C Cup
  • 154
Re: Petitioning the lords?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 12:55:38 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's Rena Thorne.

edit: It's definitely her. That pic is on her twitter page.

Mod edit: thanks for the ID Clibretto! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:35:05 PM by Palomine »

*

Ghost_Man

  • E Cup
  • 871
Re: Petitioning the lords? SOLVED it's Rena Thorne
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 01:08:55 AM »
Wow, such a good find
Its not you, really, its not, its me.