*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
This one may be tough to find but I want to give it a try.  This chick is amazing.  A reverse image search hasn't worked for me so far.  Unfortunately, I can't tell if the image url is from a specified social media site which would make it easier to identify.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:31:19 PM by Palomine »

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Huge Amateur in Green Bikini Getting her Boob Squeezed by a Friend
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 01:45:23 PM »
No ideas/leads so far?

Mod edit: presumably, if any of the 180+ users who've opened this thread recognized her, someone would have said so. Hope she does get IDed... she's awful cute. :) BTW... I see that there are over two dozen matches for that image on GRIS... have you tried checking all those results to see if any lead to an ID? -Pal
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:01:59 PM by Palomine »

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Huge Amateur in Green Bikini Getting her Boob Squeezed by a Friend
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 05:35:37 PM »
I actually tried the reverse image search before posting a request in the forum.  Most of websites where this photo was posted have it grouped along with other erotic pictures (some related to big boobs, some not).  I checked the image url for every usage of the photo but I can't tell what social media site the photo originated from.  I have also tried to search twitter and instagram using hashtags like greenbikini, boobgrab, boobsqueeze, but nothing comes up.

The only real clue given by the photo is that it may have been taken on a St. Patrick's Day because the busty chick is wearing a green bikini and a green shamrock/clover necklace.  I figured it was either a St. Patrick's Day outing and/or she's of Irish decent.  Also, I think the photo was taken in 2013 or earlier because someone made a comment about  it on another big-boob website in August 2013.      

Pal replies: well, no one can fault you for not having done your due diligence. ;) Hopefully, someone will recognize her and let us know. :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:25:53 AM by Palomine »

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Huge Amateur in Green Bikini Getting her Boob Squeezed by a Friend
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 02:54:49 AM »
Solved it...finally

It's Felicia (aka felSMASH)

Here's another pic.

Mod edit to laud your community-spirited behavior for posting the solution to your own IDQ Swill, and to thank you for introducing all of us to such a pretty and pulchritudinous lady. -Pal :D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:32:35 PM by Palomine »