*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
What's her full name?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:15:33 PM by Palomine »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Nice hangers in brown bikini
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »
It appears that her first name is Teresa; the photo was taken by Tristan Savatier at the 2013 Burning Man gathering. They are natural breasts, but Savatier was using a fisheye lens.

I suspect that is about all I could find about this lovely lady. What happens at Burning Man stays at Burning Man, except for the photos. If you want to know more, ask MunchWolf.

Mod edit: you beat me to it PB... I recall the Burning Man info too, but not her name. I'll mark it solved and if we learn more, we can update. Thanks! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:15:15 PM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Nice hangers in brown bikini SOLVED it's Teresa at Burning Man
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 03:48:14 PM »
A)  No one at Burning Man uses their real name
B)  All the women at Burning Man look like that

-Munch "There's a reason I go back every year" Wolf

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Nice hangers in brown bikini SOLVED it's Teresa at Burning Man
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 03:34:06 PM »
A)  No one at Burning Man uses their real name
B)  All the women at Burning Man look like that

-Munch "There's a reason I go back every year" Wolf

Never ever wanted to go to Burning Man before. How wrong have I been!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Nimrod

  • KC Strip Artist
  • 2168
Re: Nice hangers in brown bikini SOLVED it's Teresa at Burning Man
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 07:41:25 AM »
A)  No one at Burning Man uses their real name
B)  All the women at Burning Man look like that

-Munch "There's a reason I go back every year" Wolf

Just how many burning men has Munch been too now? Is it 3 times?

What is interesting is how quickly the whole burning man "thing" took off, from 1986 to 1996 is really all it took.
Essentially doubling every year then leveling off... (it took ten years to double again after 1996 and is "capped" around 50,000 for safety reasons now.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Nice hangers in brown bikini SOLVED it's Teresa at Burning Man
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 02:44:57 AM »
Just how many burning men has Munch been too now? Is it 3 times?

6

-Munch "dunno if I am going this year" Wolf