*

Scooby_and_Kitty

  • Out of Alphabet Cup
  • 204
  • New Avatar to match the HUGE expanders
    • The Gianna Lifestyle
WHO is this? SOLVED it's Sheyla Hershey
« on: June 01, 2014, 10:24:41 PM »
I need to see more of her. Absolutely GREAT sexy tits! I am in lust, AND, I hope wife's next new set looks like this!


https://www.youtube.com/v/at6oSgus-28

Scooby
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:35:30 AM by Palomine »
Yes they really are 34U with expanders.
Twitter account: @The_Gia_Woods
IG @the.gianna.woods
IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18265270/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: WHO is this?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 10:26:58 PM »
Her name is Sheyla Hershey and she lives in Houston.  :)

Mod edit: thanks solve! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:35:47 AM by Palomine »

*

Scooby_and_Kitty

  • Out of Alphabet Cup
  • 204
  • New Avatar to match the HUGE expanders
    • The Gianna Lifestyle
Re: WHO is this?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 10:53:32 PM »
AHA. I've seen her older, but, never this early after her boob job.... or whatever.


Looked good then...

S

Mod edit: in the future, please post in the relevant forum so we don't have to move it manually... we've got enough work to do around here. Thanks. -Palomine
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:36:32 AM by Palomine »
Yes they really are 34U with expanders.
Twitter account: @The_Gia_Woods
IG @the.gianna.woods
IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18265270/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1