*

renegate

  • A Cup
  • 3
Girl from DailyMotion video SOLVED it's Lantti Irres
« on: September 16, 2014, 11:18:22 AM »
Can someone ID this gorgeous woman?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:40:33 PM by Palomine »

*

lucaxyz2

  • ZZ cup
  • 3852
Re: Girl from DailyMotion video
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 02:17:35 PM »
Can someone ID this gorgeous woman?


lanti irres perhaps ?   Mod edit: thanks for the ID luca! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:41:25 PM by Palomine »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Girl from DailyMotion video
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 05:32:17 PM »
I'm pretty sure that that's Lantti Irres. Since it's not a Daktari video I think it wouldn't be against any rules to post the link to the Dailymotion video, no?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

mgpuf

  • A Cup
  • 244
Re: Girl from DailyMotion video
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 06:03:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure that that's Lantti Irres.

Agreed