*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5370
    • I love the BEA
Any audio or podcasts about Boobs? (or sex in general?)
« on: October 13, 2014, 04:22:05 PM »
Erm, thankfully this is not because I am going blind.

I can listen to an mp3 player all I want at work.  I thought it would be great to spice up my audio with clips of boobtalk (preferably) or just sexy stuff in general.

Do you know of mp3s or podcasts about boobs and/or sexy things??  Thanks!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Any audio or podcasts about Boobs? (or sex in general?)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 04:38:54 PM »
Katie Morgan of LOGO TV's That Sex Show, she of the blonde locks, baby voice and prodigious sex drive, has her own podcast called (in typically straightforward fashion) "Having Sex".
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:42:48 PM by TheZookie007 »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.