*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Katie Thornton
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:22:15 PM »
New model introduced at PinupFiles. Presenting, 32J Katie Thornton...  ;D
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

Filmmaker

  • A Cup
  • 266
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 10:50:12 PM »
New model introduced at PinupFiles. Presenting, 32J Katie Thornton...  ;D

Looking good.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 10:54:13 PM »
I guess DJPFC has decided to no longer visit the BEA since a troll harassed him on a absurd matter otherwise he would be announcing and introducing new talent from PinUpfiles. What a shame.  :(

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 02:50:19 AM »
New model introduced at PinupFiles. Presenting, 32J Katie Thornton...  ;D

I really hate to burst your bubble, but she is not a new model:

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Tye_Thornton


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 04:08:40 AM »
Different lady, I think, Martin.

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Katie_Thornton
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 04:48:15 AM »
Different lady, I think, Martin.

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Katie_Thornton

I think it is the same lady, Zookie, but I'm sure the peeps of Pinup can tell us more about this subject.


*

jay_robert

  • A Cup
  • 790
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 06:35:21 AM »
Shame we didn't see her 32J boobs but she is very pretty

*

mgpuf

  • A Cup
  • 244
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 08:20:22 AM »
I guess DJPFC has decided to no longer visit the BEA since a troll harassed him on a absurd matter otherwise he would be announcing and introducing new talent from PinUpfiles. What a shame.  :(

What exactly happened to DJ?

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 01:55:05 PM »
What exactly happened to DJ?

Just a wild stab in the dark; perhaps he has retired to a lovely medieval little town in the South of France where he daily undergoes a traditional centuries old local wellness treatment? :D

*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 04:30:29 PM »
I guess DJPFC has decided to no longer visit the BEA since a troll harassed him on a absurd matter otherwise he would be announcing and introducing new talent from PinUpfiles. What a shame.  :(

Well if he decides to come back, I have no problem with him restarting a thread for Katie.  And the mods can go ahead and merge the threads or whatever.  I just wanted to share some of her photos and wanted to get others to share as well.

____________________________________________________________________

Yes, as AgentDee warned you in the post after this one, you are only allowed 1 pic per thread per day:  Feel free to repost it tomorrow (24 hours after your first post).  Sorry to delete a beautiful pic, but rules are rules: better review them.

ยต (Prof Morearty, moderator)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 04:57:03 PM by Prof Morearty »
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 04:35:13 PM »
Best remove that 2nd pic as you cannot post more than one pic per day per thread aka the 1.1.1.1 rule or a mod will do it for you.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 04:58:59 PM »
DAMN!         He's...  Gone ?!!

Now,  How in Hell are we going to be able to bitch ad infinitum about GoPro shots and lens distortion, regarding images of women who we all know to the millimeter how big their tits really are?!

Jeez, now if all we can do is just mumble it to ourselves, we'll simply annoy ourselves to death rather than have DJ around to use as our punching bag.

What a bummer.    :(

-D'Artagnian

Cautionary postscript: not really meant to be inflamatory, the above was meant as a sarcastic and marginally humorous disclaimer toward the loss of the stream of free material we did receive in past, lost mostly due to our demanding consumerism.  PUF and DJ as a vendor was not perfect, but as audience and consumers neither were we.
Personally, I kinda wish those past feedback dialogues could have been sent directly to the vendor's own site, instead of the appreciation threads here in the BEA. But, well, this is an open forum (up to the limits of the mods' patience), and it is what it is...

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:17:31 AM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 09:01:53 PM »
I think it is the same lady, Zookie, but I'm sure the peeps of Pinup can tell us more about this subject.



Yep, it's the same chick, look closely at the face.. was pretty sure she had implants, but this confirms it.. ;-)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 05:08:57 AM »
Yes, Tye Thornton and Katie Thornton are one and the same. Tye got herself a lovely new set of boobs, and a new name. She looks terrific!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Katie Thornton
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 07:38:50 AM »
Yes, Tye Thornton and Katie Thornton are one and the same. Tye got herself a lovely new set of boobs, and a new name. She looks terrific!


Yup, nuthin' wrong with enhancing yourself. I wonder if she will get Beshine style booby greed and grow and grow .....  :o :) ;D