*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
big black tits in white guy's face SOLVED it's Lola Lane
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:11:04 AM »
Any ideas?
I just got 3 results from gris and tineye with no luck.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:44:56 PM by Palomine »

*

vf1000ride

  • Female Investigative Services
  • 3831
Re: big black tits in white guy's face
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 10:30:10 AM »
She went by Lola at bigboobsfatbooty.  Search the color version and should have no problem finding the full photoset.  :)

Mod edit: thanks for the nice solve for a very pretty subject vf! :) The 16-image picset is easy, but the couple links I found for BigBoobsFatBooty E129 Lola World Class Titties are all now defunct. -Pal
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:21:54 AM by Palomine »

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: big black tits in white guy's face SOLVED it's Lola
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 02:04:50 AM »
Thanks alot,vf1000ride! :)

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: big black tits in white guy's face
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 08:41:36 PM »
She went by Lola at bigboobsfatbooty.  Search the color version and should have no problem finding the full photoset.  :)

Mod edit: thanks for the nice solve for a very pretty subject vf! :) The 16-image picset is easy, but the couple links I found for BigBoobsFatBooty E129 Lola World Class Titties are all now defunct. -Pal
She is Lola but more known as Lola Lane.

Mod edit: I had been googling and suspected as much but was unsure and used up all the time I could allot to that particular bit of extracurricular research. Thank you tdotter for clarifiying and I've updated the thread title accordingly. -Pal :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:46:28 PM by Palomine »