*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 05:14:00 PM »
Mister Rogers!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 10:42:44 PM »
Robert Stack, George C. Scott and John Wayne.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 11:52:24 PM »
Bon Scott

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 02:01:05 AM »
Barry Sheene.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2015, 03:32:46 AM »
Cats Cradle opened my mind up


Sorry it took me so long for that to sink in. I imagine you know where my .sig came from.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2015, 02:32:41 AM »
Sorry it took me so long for that to sink in. I imagine you know where my .sig came from.

Indeed. :)
Call me Bob.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 06:03:38 AM »
Teachers. I miss some teachers.

Especially him:

cccp.uchicago.edu
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Soflobro

  • A Cup
  • 795
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2015, 05:19:46 PM »
There are obviously people in my personal life that I miss but I'll just share some famous people I miss. This man was truly a legend.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 12:42:18 AM »
There are obviously people in my personal life that I miss but I'll just share some famous people I miss. This man was truly a legend.

The movie I liked him the best was " Caddyshack ". That was a little over 30 years ago. It also starred with Chevy Chase and Bill Murray.

*

Soflobro

  • A Cup
  • 795
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 06:08:21 PM »
The movie I liked him the best was " Caddyshack ". That was a little over 30 years ago. It also starred with Chevy Chase and Bill Murray.
Caddyshack was one of his best, especially when you find out how he got the job and everything that happened behind the scenes for that movie. Another great movie with him was back to school, who has another person I really miss, Sam Kinison.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 07:02:45 PM »
I still catch myself, while wandering the SF area at the local library, wondering where the latest Isaac Asimov books are.
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Who do you miss?
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2015, 12:40:52 AM »
Rodney was a genius, and very supportive of young comics. I knew he took Kinison's death pretty hard.
Call me Bob.