*

lucaxyz2

  • ZZ cup
  • 3852
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:19:33 AM by Palomine »

*

vf1000ride

  • Female Investigative Services
  • 3831
Re: busTy cowgirl with epic tanlines
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 09:04:46 AM »
I don't think it's an actual person.  It's a 3D render created by a guy that goes by RGUS on Deviantart. Here is a slightly crisper render that you can really start to see that it's not a real person.  The hair and the texture mapping on the hat start to give it away.

http://rgus.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=288   Pal says: well spotted vf! :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:19:51 AM by Palomine »

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: busTy cowgirl with epic tanlines
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 02:37:06 PM »
I always look at the hands.  Hands are insanely hard to render.. in this case.. they are a dead give away.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: busTy cowgirl with epic tanlines
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 09:08:41 PM »
I check the hair. Even Hollywood has trouble rendering hair properly.
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

lucaxyz2

  • ZZ cup
  • 3852
thank you once again vf!! I don't know whether to be disappointed or not... She looked so real to me! I even thought she might have been a young Justa Dream...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 12:08:46 PM by lucaxyz2 »