*

Lesbian Bob

  • F Cup
  • 983
I have actually searched for...
« on: June 18, 2015, 01:20:48 PM »
photos of Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen to see if she was hot or busty when she was younger. 

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: I have actually searched for...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 01:32:35 PM »
photos of Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen to see if she was hot or busty when she was younger.  
I had to chuckle when I read that...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 05:58:59 AM by Hiram »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: I have actually searched for...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 03:08:39 PM »
photos of Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen to see if she was hot or busty when she was younger. 

I am proud of you, Lesbian Bob.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Hark

  • A Cup
  • 904
Re: I have actually searched for...
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 06:41:49 PM »
Hopefully everyone will forgive me for not admitting my searches weren't all sexual.

...the legitimacy of exit interviews.  I'm convinced they're not worth it.  lol
Embrace the facts, uphold the truth.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: I have actually searched for...
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 07:01:05 PM »
Hopefully everyone will forgive me for not admitting my searches weren't all sexual.

...the legitimacy of exit interviews.  I'm convinced they're not worth it.  lol

Ha! I think you're on to something, Hark. I think they were created to give the boss's idiot son-in-law something to do. I think that also explains a lot about the Iraqi Army.   ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: I have actually searched for...
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 08:12:34 PM »
photos of Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen to see if she was hot or busty when she was younger. 

Well, was she?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: I have actually searched for...
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 02:20:40 AM »
Well, was she?

If I may offer a subjective opinion, no. A remarkable number of high school photos of her are available on the Internet, considering that she is 71 and we didn't have digital cameras in those days. She was shorter than average and fetching in a sort of gurlnerd way. Most of the photos are group pictures and there is no way to assure that she, or the others in the photos, was over 18 at the time.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.