*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
BEA Forum Statistics?
« on: August 05, 2015, 05:09:21 PM »
I was wondering if the BEA has a way to track the number of media posts (pics, gifs, short videos, etc.) made per thread.  I was trying to figure out which ladies have historically been the most popular in the thread.  You can sort the general discussion thread by most views per topic and that looks like the only easy way to get a gauge of who gets talked about the most.  The top-10 most viewed individual model threads are Beshine, Chelsea Charms, Keisha Evans, Rachel Aldana, Denise Milani, Jana Defi, Nancy Quill, Merilyn/Anya, Christina Model, and Taylor Stevens.  Obviously I'd imagine the numbers would be somewhat different if for the models with content posting restrictions. 

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: BEA Forum Statistics?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 12:30:00 AM »
Have you gone to the forum table of contents? Scroll to the bottom of the page. The second item up from the bottom is labeled "Forum States". It has some of the information you are looking for, but not much, and, as you point out, content restrictions here make it virtually meaningless.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: BEA Forum Statistics?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 02:53:17 PM »
who gets talked about the most.  

Pal and Gonzo are talked about most.

 ;D

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: BEA Forum Statistics?
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 05:07:04 AM »
Pal and Gonzo are talked about most.

 ;D

And Shara. We miss Shara.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: BEA Forum Statistics?
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 03:15:50 AM »
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: BEA Forum Statistics?
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 03:16:32 AM »
I tried logging in a couple months ago, instantly got attacked and 'confirmed' by people I didn't even know... It just makes it... very unappealing to come back
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: BEA Forum Statistics?
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 06:24:58 AM »
I tried logging in a couple months ago, instantly got attacked and 'confirmed' by people I didn't even know... It just makes it... very unappealing to come back

Yeah, sometimes it can be a real nuisance.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: BEA Forum Statistics?
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 08:05:16 AM »
we do?

I miss you a lot. Shame about the assholes ... :(