*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: I bet I could kill this guy and there'd be no investigation
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 07:07:52 AM »
your high taxes pay for an oversized military and for some billionaires solid gold boat


Agreed. We should withdraw fully from Europe and let you handle the Russians alone.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: I bet I could kill this guy and there'd be no investigation
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 07:15:04 AM »
exactly
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: I bet I could kill this guy and there'd be no investigation
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 07:15:19 AM »
like... literally just me right?  8)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: I bet I could kill this guy and there'd be no investigation
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 07:25:07 AM »
like... literally just me right?  8)

I wonder how you would handle Putin. The rest certainly can't seem to. The Georgians and the Ukrainians are being raped by the Russians, that's for sure.

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: I bet I could kill this guy and there'd be no investigation
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 11:34:48 PM »
oh great, more fodder on the mill of stupidity, where dreamobsessed americans try to point out that free healthcare is a bad thing

Healthcare in the USA is designed to strip people of a lifetime of savings, rip off taxpayers, and lock people into corporate employment and that's the way people here like it. Had it been left alone it would be cheaper than cell phones by now.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: I bet I could kill this guy and there'd be no investigation
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 03:13:24 AM »
I wonder how you would handle Putin. The rest certainly can't seem to. The Georgians and the Ukrainians are being raped by the Russians, that's for sure.

We used to have George Kennan.

Now, Shara.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.