I love watching comedy shows, at the moment I am working through 'The Thick of It' a political satire set during the last Labour UK Government. It is full of lots of sweary one-liners usually dished out by Peter Capaldi's character, the irrepressible spin-doctor Malcolm Tucker.
However, one of my favourite shows of recent years is 'Rules of Engagement' which features an impressive ensemble cast.
In one episode Adam, the dimwitted one is being told by his friend Jeff's wife about a trip to Oahu, to which he replies 'Er, I think it is pronounced Ohio' to which she replies 'It's in Hawaii', so he turns to his other friend Russell and says behind his hand 'Someone get her a map' in a sing-song voice.
OK maybe not best example from that show, but I do remember that line over a lot of others!
I'll post some 'The Thick of It' lines sometime, there are some truly classic insults in that show.