*

Repair Cat

  • what's this do?
  • *
  • 6
TESTING snafugu
« on: December 30, 2015, 03:05:29 PM »
snafugu

*

JH_

  • F Cup
  • 1044
Re: TESTING snafugu
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 12:25:26 PM »
It seems to be working.  :)
JH

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: TESTING snafugu
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 12:27:57 PM »
Keep those fingers crossed...  ;)

*

sol001

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: TESTING snafugu
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »
Keep those fingers crossed...  ;)

Well, I've been lost in the shuffle.  :( According to them, solvegas doesn't exist. I've been on this forum for 12+ years and they tell me I'm really sol001. News to me.  ??? Of course, my count is back to a total newbie count. That's the problem with updates, things get screwed. It was working fine before, why change it ?  :(

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: TESTING snafugu
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 01:08:09 PM »
Sol, see my reply here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9993663.msg10345167#msg10345167

(I'm locking this thread so we can steer all the bug reports to the Site Issues thread.)