BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
grOw/cOmic 6
Issue 4: "Conflict"
A tittilating new series and sequel to "Milk Farm" (grOw/cOmic 1) !

Synopsis:
Caught! Accusations fly and revenge is about to be dished out. In the meanwhile, Dan is held back from rescuing the accused by an enormous pair of breasts that are growing even bigger!

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion: big, huge, very Huge/Wow
  • Lactation
  • Nipple Expansion
  • Clothes stretching
  • Sexual Situations: MF (medium)
  • growth: Chemical (consensual, and non-consensual)
Coming out 10 years after the release of the first grOw/cOmic (July 2005), "Milking the Plot" is a sequel to "Milk Farm", celebrating the anniversary of the first, internet BE cOmic!

grOw/cOmic 6, issue 4 features:
19 full-color pages (1 more than usual) along with 2 cover versions.
Part 4 of a new multi-part series.

Available in either Premium or Standard Versions! Optional add-on: Director's Commentary!
  • PREMIUM: For only $1.45 more, this version is 50% higher resolution (2700 x 3525 pixels), a separate ART-only version which also contains 13 pages in pencil sketch form.
  • Standard: Standard resolution (1800 x 2350 px) and only 5 art-only pages in the Appendix.
  • Optional add-on "Director's Commentary" PDF. Similar to the "Director's Commentary" track on movie DVDs, this added PDF is the cOmic shown with numerous comments made on each page from BustArtist regarding the characters, artwork, techniques, and design & layout. Only 99¢ extra!   Just check the box in your cart to add this option!

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

(Also, updated SALES items are now on the News & FAQ page at www.bustartist.com)

grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
And, of course, a full page preview.  More previews at my website or DevArt Gallery (bustartist.devianart.com)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
I'll be buying it as soon as I get back home !  ;D

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
I'll be buying it as soon as I get back home !  ;D

Thanks, solvegas!  I can always count on you!  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Returned home, fired up the ol' PC and just downloaded it. Can't wait for the next chapter.  ;D

The_Batt

• C Cup
Absolutely fantastic work BustArtist  ;D I don't always post my appreciation (for which I apologise) but this issue is brilliant  :)

Like solvegas, I can't wait for the next chapter. I would be interested in seeing you extend this comic by another couple of chapters if you decide to do that.

Keep it up man!  :)

rtpoe

• Old Fart
I do wish to commend Bust Artist for publishing his other offerings (the non-grOw stories) in epub and mobi format. Makes it easy to read on one of those electronic book things or a mini-tablet.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie