Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Zorro Hideout 2015 Morphs!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 07:22:24 PM »
Only 10 morphs this week!

Bethany Jo, Carol Foxxx, Chloe, Decadance, Kacey Parker, Kay, Roxy UK (2) and Val (2).
Click on the pic to see gif animation!
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 10:04:28 AM »
I have only 10 new morphs this week.

Boobalicious, Cynthia Romero, Heidi, Mina, Mystique, Petra Daniels, Randi Love, Roxie UK and Wendy Watkins.
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 09:52:19 PM »
I have 10 new morphs this week!

Alex (2), Annie Swenson, Ariane Saint Amour, Boobalicious, Busty Deelite, Heidi and Kacey Parker,

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 11:40:58 AM »
There are 10 new morphs in the Hideout this week!

Ariel, Busty Tina, Cindy, Dorothy, Nicole Peters, Pixie Pillows and Tessa Fowler.

Everybody have a safe Memorial Day weekend for those of you are in the USA!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 02:33:45 PM »
I have only 6 morphs this week!

Anja, Kimber, Lisa Deleeuw, Lynda Carter, Michelle and Rebecca Romijn.

Rebecca who portrayed Mystique in the original X-men series of movies was just so damn sexy to me because of the way she walked and moved.

Click the .gif

Re: Zorro Hideout 2015 Morphs! - Anyone Know What Happened?
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 02:11:55 PM »
Zorro has produced literally 1000's of morphs over the years. I know that he has previously announced various sicknesses or ailments, alluded to vision problems, had issues with his Internet Providers, had to move, computer issues, and he lived in Virginia Beach which meant an occasional hurricane or storm.

But after May 30th of 2015 - his work abruptly stopped appearing. I'm wondering any of you have had any contact with Zorro - or if anyone if anyone knows his present circumstances.Thanks..