*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Lovely Lilith - Lusty and Kinky Brunette Roleplaying Nerd With Giant Boobs
« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2021, 01:04:57 PM »
Yum!
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Lovely Lilith - Lusty and Kinky Brunette Roleplaying Nerd With Giant Boobs
« Reply #451 on: October 21, 2021, 10:27:24 PM »
Nurse Lilith thinks you may be getting over heated
~Cris

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lovely Lilith - Lusty and Kinky Brunette Roleplaying Nerd With Giant Boobs
« Reply #452 on: October 21, 2021, 11:17:46 PM »
Nurse Lilith thinks you may be getting over heated

"Is that a thermometer in your pocket, or are you just excited to see me?"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76222
Re: Lovely Lilith - Lusty and Kinky Brunette Roleplaying Nerd With Giant Boobs
« Reply #453 on: October 28, 2021, 07:22:39 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76222
Re: Lovely Lilith - Lusty and Kinky Brunette Roleplaying Nerd With Giant Boobs
« Reply #454 on: November 19, 2021, 05:59:28 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76222
Re: Lovely Lilith - Lusty and Kinky Brunette Roleplaying Nerd With Giant Boobs
« Reply #455 on: December 08, 2021, 05:28:01 PM »
 :)

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Lovely Lilith - Lusty and Kinky Brunette Roleplaying Nerd With Giant Boobs
« Reply #456 on: December 09, 2021, 03:37:38 AM »
She is one of my favs.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76222
 :)

*

Guy

  • A Cup
  • 156
I love her Breast size, I have some of her vids. instead of fake lactating why doesn't she do it for real? This is my opinion.

*

BElover

  • 7925
 :D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76222
 :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Gigantic goth breasts
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
 :o :o :o
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

ExtremistComics

  • 65
  • Adult comic author for expansionfan.com, others.
    • Samples of my work at DevArt
    • Email
Lilith has amazing breasts (I suspect they've grown because her body has gotten fuller all over and I'd love to see a full nude) and she does a lot of titfuck content with cumming dildos, including stuff involving kinks and scenarios I really like, but what made her one of my absolute favorites is her face. I don't know what it is, but she simultaneously looks like the girl next door and your absolute dream girl. For me anyway. I look at her face and it's less that I get horny and more that I fall in love. Perfect voice, too.