Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
Addventure index update
« on: July 03, 2017, 07:37:09 PM »
The June update has been posted.  Bonkers was, once again, the top poster for the month.  There were 1,484 episodes posted this month, which is in the normal high range for us.

Usual updates otherwise....

We're now up to over 16,000 episodes tagged, or a bit under 6% of the total.
Adama, Addventure mega-geek

Anonymous51

• A Cup
Re: Addventure index update
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 10:59:13 PM »
I've been occasionally going through and tagging old episodes, but, man, it takes so long to read through all of them, to make sure I accurately tag them.

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 04:13:30 AM »
I've been occasionally going through and tagging old episodes, but, man, it takes so long to read through all of them, to make sure I accurately tag them.

Same here. And it's often really difficult to decide just which tags are applicable. I'm slightly surprised that we're still only up to 6% of old episodes having been tagged; it feels like more than that.

Thanks for the update, Adama. And my commiserations on currently having to deal with something of a flame war in the Comments on a certain episode.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 04:15:02 AM by JH_ »
JH

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 10:41:55 PM »
And it's often really difficult to decide just which tags are applicable.

I spend a good portion of today tagging my old episodes up to the end of 2012, and it turned out I could just click "global," "real," and "beaut" on everything and call it a night.

No, not really. But sometimes it seemed like it.

(I did rediscover a couple of storylines that I'm interested in returning to, given the proper inspiration.)