Ivy Violet

• A Cup
New York and Boston, 2017?
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:21:03 PM »
So this next few weeks or so I have some spare time. I will be journeying to Boston and NYC soonish, I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for big breast attractions in either city? As big as possible. Obviously I don't expect anything crazy like LA or LV, but I wonder what's good around those parts in 2017.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: New York and Boston, 2017?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 10:34:27 PM »
In NYC, there's the Museum of Sex.

In non-sex related stuff, just stroll around, there's cool stuff everywhere.

http://pureblather.com/2017/06/09/walking-tour-of-lower-manhattan/
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Re: New York and Boston, 2017?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:30:51 PM »
You could try a strip club called Electric Blue in Connecticut. If you were driving between New York and Boston, this club would be right along your way.

They've got three or four entertainers with fairly large racks, which is remarkable since most don't have any. You can PM me for names if you want.

If you're in NYC in November you might be able to attend the premiere of Codename Diablo on the 11th. It's a movie starring three big boob models. They will be at the premiere in person as well.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:35:30 PM by Hoogle Boogle »