*

Maik

  • 2972
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #465 on: November 19, 2022, 03:32:16 AM »
I read an article on one of those internet news platforms about her fitness videos and the bad comments of some followers about her weight and that she showed her proportions.
The meanest thing was that the most of her weight would come from her chest and that her boobs aren't real.
Yes they are huge but I think they might weight only around 2-3kg so even one of her arms is heavier than her boobs.
And no one mentioned that she is quite strong to do her sports and life 24/7 with those proportions and has no backpain.
So if I had to wright such an article, it would have the title: "You can have big boobs and have no limitations in your activities."
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #466 on: December 02, 2022, 05:29:22 AM »
 :D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #467 on: December 02, 2022, 05:43:13 AM »
 :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #468 on: December 02, 2022, 05:46:46 AM »
 :)

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #469 on: December 03, 2022, 04:42:36 PM »
Pasha revamped like 4x and everytime she's gorgeous
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #470 on: December 06, 2022, 07:52:51 AM »
 ;D

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #471 on: January 25, 2023, 09:51:44 AM »
 ;)

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #472 on: February 08, 2023, 06:10:51 AM »
 :o

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #473 on: March 01, 2023, 03:27:10 PM »
Love the stretch marks

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2023, 12:37:11 PM »
 :D

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #475 on: March 08, 2023, 02:28:00 PM »
 ;D

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #476 on: March 09, 2023, 03:52:05 PM »
 :D

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #477 on: April 06, 2023, 01:53:06 PM »
 :D

*

BElover

  • 7934
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #478 on: May 03, 2023, 01:09:07 PM »
 ;D

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34233
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Pasha Pozdniakova aka QueenParaskeva aka MissParaskeva
« Reply #479 on: May 03, 2023, 06:15:58 PM »
;D

Goddam, BElover, you're on a roll today!  So many great hot pics!   :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.